Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @Ldoc32: Congrats to @Temple_MSoc @TempleFH @Temple_VB - all winners today. Owls off to combined 10-1 start in fall action #WeTheT 12 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron @stluciemets @MrrMet Love this jersey... Need to get my hands on one. 12 hours ago
- RT @TheBuffaloNews: This year’s Niagara Celtic Festival 5K race will benefit the Newfane Women’s Lacrosse Club buffalonews.com/city-region/ni… 16 hours ago
- RT @RobertIrvine: my journey to see out troops in Landstuhl medical facility,Germany begins,So glad to be doing special things for those wh… 17 hours ago
- Child Trauma Challenge! Nominate 2 twitter friends to donate a daily tweet for @operationsafe JustCoz.org/operationSAFE ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 19 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives