Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- 5 Tips for Making Social Media Work Together to Boost Your Reach December 9, 2013
- Thursday Thought: Personal SWOT Analysis December 5, 2013
- Can You Be a Leader, But Not Lead? November 15, 2013
- Tuesday Tip: Being Humbled November 12, 2013
- The Passion Principle November 5, 2013
- RT @MLB: The newest members of the @BaseballHall. bit.ly/ILY89c 54 minutes ago
- @bitty_boop Yeah, he's a good man. Interviewed him a few times and always gracious. 55 minutes ago
- @dheil10 Bobby Cox is a HoFer. Well deserved. Could be a Braves summer in Coop. 56 minutes ago
- @bitty_boop HAHA! I did. Love Joe Torre. Class act. 57 minutes ago
- Congrats to Joe Torre, Bobby Cox and Tony LaRussa! Well deserved @baseballHall elections. #mlb #mets #braves #Cardinals 57 minutes ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives