Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @djshort how about "Wild Card Game" James? 8 hours ago
- @Herman_NYRBlog take a look at the PIMs. That's why they drafted him. 8 hours ago
- @maureenfudger57 no cue cards, all from my head. Years of TV/radio taught me. No thanks on the t-shirt. ;) 8 hours ago
- RT @shanehaggerty: "OPINION: Twitter Supports These Changing Times in Education | EdSurge News" good read feedly.com/k/ZpHZ2z 9 hours ago
- @maureenfudger57 you are too kind. Thanks for sharing! :) 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives