Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- It’s Good to Be The Marvel Brand April 22, 2014
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- @Alex_Reardon Those are the best kind of days. Enjoy it, Alex! 2 hours ago
- RT @Andrew_R_Cross: #PR friends in #Chicago: @WalkerSands is hiring a media relations specialist. walkersands.com/Media-Relation… #happo #PRStudChat… 7 hours ago
- @DunkinBuffalo Thanks for the follow! Love my Dunkin’ in the morning… and afternoon. Ok, all day long! :) 8 hours ago
- @RoeMoPR I grew up in the heart of Flyers country. I’m use to getting razzed as a Rangers fan. 8 hours ago
- @RoeMoPR This morning, in celebrations, I decided to pull a Carcillo and raise my hands in the face of a Flyers fan. #NYRPlayoffs 8 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives