Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Matt LaCasse February 27, 2014
- RT @EasyGrouper: President of JRM Comm, @JasMollica, shares his smartphone secrets: bit.ly/1iTf74z 1 hour ago
- RT @RemarksByMelis: .@Honda's New Anti-Texting And Driving PSA is simple, yet powerful #ad | bit.ly/QrBreJ via @BI_Advertising 1 hour ago
- @alysonfooter I agree with you. I believe same thing happened in NY with Ellsbury last week. 2 hours ago
- @alysonfooter It’s tacky. I don’t like the “gotcha” type stories. It’s not reporting, it’s childish. 2 hours ago
- @KatGoFish Thanks for the follow, Katherine and sharing the piece on EasyGrouper. How are you? 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives