Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- RT @snephew25: #beSOCIAL is next Monday at the Red Cross! It’s a great intro into @SMCBuffalo, talk with other people who love social media! 5 hours ago
- @joefav I worked with Brian at Canisius, Joe. He was a great guy. Always prepared and a solid human being. 5 hours ago
- @AmberCadabra Hans Zimmer’s score for “Gladiator” is one of my all-time faves. 5 hours ago
- Great win, @Griffs_MBB @Billy_Baron @JoHeath35 @C_Manhertz. Keep chopping, guys! #gogriffs #MAAC14 7 hours ago
- Absolutely true! RT @PartiesandPR: "Don't try to force your path, follow it." #360RC 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives