Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- The NFL’s Ray Rice Problem September 8, 2014
- @christinadroppa I will take two orders! 6 hours ago
- @ldavis29 Hey! No problem. I know things are busy. Hope we can catch up one of these days. Miss seeing all of you in T.O. :) 9 hours ago
- @djshort I like the “kinda classic.” Not really good enough to be a classic, but ok for, say, that 2 a.m. filler on NHL Network. 9 hours ago
- RT @djshort: I love the term "instant classic" used in the context of sports. Are there any "eventual classics" out there somewhere? 9 hours ago
- @SeanWilliams Thanks for the follow, Sean! Hope your week is off to a great start. 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives