Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Depression, Suicide, and Me: Why I’m Talking August 19, 2014
- Develop Your Hustle July 30, 2014
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- RT @KellyeCrane: My guest post today: MT @muckrack: @KellyeCrane advises you run your career like a consultant. ow.ly/AyUlq #sol… 42 minutes ago
- @NadiaDaeng Thanks for sharing, Nadia. 47 minutes ago
- August 20th Killer Landslides in Hiroshima! 39 dead 7 missing bit.ly/HelpHiroshima via @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 hours ago
- @mstory123 Thanks for the follow, Mark! Hope all is well in your part of the world. 16 hours ago
- RT @CookerlyPR: Tragedies recently: Robin Williams, Ferguson, NASCAR. @roemopr knows appropriate responses more relevant than ever. http://… 18 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives