Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- My vibranium shield from Wakanda didn't arrive for Halloween. I blame #Hydra cc: @Marvel @CaptainAmerica 53 minutes ago
- @RyanMSmart very inspiring! I loved reading it and support him and admire him so much more. 54 minutes ago
- @RyanMSmart couldn't agree more! 1 hour ago
- @reddusfoximus That’s BRILLIANT! But, switch slippers for the Uggs. #scandal 3 hours ago
- My latest post @muckrack: The four essential steps of media pitching: bit.ly/1toloPu #PRSA #PRSSA 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives