Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- An embarrassing display by the Rangers tonight. Pathetic. Lundqvist was the only one to show up. 8 hours ago
- RT @joeolenick: Newfane budget approved, 646-416... schmitt, lakes and malone to boe @LockportJournal 8 hours ago
- @HayesTSN yeah, but Melky has a better "website." 9 hours ago
- Why do some reporters (TV/print) feel by being snarky and rude is the way to go on Twitter? Answer: It's not. Be a pro, not a juvenile. 11 hours ago
- @abbynicole1204 Thank you Abby!! :) 11 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives