Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Change the World bit.ly/3lessons-chang… via @operationsafe #2030NOW ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 hours ago
- RT @RockinForRice: We just sold another combo and only about 250 remain! http://t.co/3bod8ecghd #Sabres #BestDealInTown 11 hours ago
- RT @Temple_VB: Congrats to Big 5 MVP Sandra Sydlik, and to Kirsten Overton for also being named to the All-Tournament Team! http://t.co/Pg0… 11 hours ago
- RT @Jordan_Paquet: Are you a #PRSSA Chapter who could use $100? Register for the Jamberry/PRSSA Competition and win automatically! | http:/… 13 hours ago
- #CherrySmackdown RT @Temple_FB: Final score | Temple 59 Delaware State 0 #WeTheT 16 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives