Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- Excited to speak to classes at Niagara Falls Culinary Inst. today about tourism/restauarant marketing. #niagaraUSA #tourism #food 2 hours ago
- #NHL making the right move postponing tomorrow’s @NYRangers- @BuffaloSabres game. 21 hours ago
- @ZigFracassi I know that area well. NF gets a bad rap, but I enjoyed my time there. 21 hours ago
- @ZigFracassi When I moved here, I lived in DeVeau… 21 hours ago
- @ZigFracassi Out in Newfane, near Lake Ontario. 21 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives