Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @laurenkgray sorry to overwhelm you with tweets. I've been following this stuff since I was a kid. :) 11 hours ago
- @abigailnora Yeah, I’m pretty sure Ryan Reynolds is going to be Deadpool. 14 hours ago
- @twoblokesbus It will be my first stop! :) 14 hours ago
- @abigailnora The good thing is the guys that are doing it LOVE the character and did the test footage. :) http://t.co/Gn6z5q43tM 14 hours ago
- @stevezipay Do you feel Duclair is heading back to junior? #AskZipay 14 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives