Posted on March 29, 2010, in Guest Blog, Inspiration, Job Search, Personal Branding, Public Relations, Uncategorized and tagged advice, APR, Arik Hansen, blogging, Deirdre Breakenridge, Florida State University, FSU, HAPPO, Inspiration, Lauren Novo, LinkedIn, PRStudChat, Public Relations, Twitter, Valerie Simon. Bookmark the permalink. 9 Comments.
- Join 1 million shining light on corruption which affects all, but especially children #opsafe exposed2013.com #DT @operationSAFE 5 hours ago
- Love what Kreider just did to Chara... No fear. #NYRBelieve 17 hours ago
- @tysim19 true. However, first year for Jays here. If we see guys like Jimenez, etc around. They'll know. Buffalo loved Val Pascucci. 19 hours ago
- @tysim19 sure, but if they are in first late in the year, people would be interested. 19 hours ago
- @tysim19 not saying that is the ultimate reason, but a big part. 19 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives