Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It’s Good to Be The Marvel Brand April 22, 2014
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- RT @MatthewAByrd: “@TV_Agent: @LCreekmore1 - Fox News is seeking a DC based Social Media producer with 3-5 years experience. @Th... http://… 8 hours ago
- Till fall NW coast covered in debris from tsunami. How is this like trauma? fb.me/15cEOi2S0 @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 9 hours ago
- RT @dbreakenridge: Yes! RT @pf_nyc: A4. Find out what their audiences want - then reach out and provide them with relevant info for that au… 10 hours ago
- Shhhh... I use pine tar when I tweet. Adds another two seconds to my typing time. #pinedapinetar #JRMSeeecrets 10 hours ago
- @Alex_Reardon Those are the best kind of days. Enjoy it, Alex! 14 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives