Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @byouchah oh, no comparison there. 1 hour ago
- @byouchah Loved that ad. Nothing makes me smile more that hearing "I love NY." 1 hour ago
- RT @CBCAlerts: Corporal Nathan Cirillo, shot dead at #Ottawa War Memorial today, was 24. Reservist was member of Argyll and Sutherland High… 2 hours ago
- @byouchah this one? youtu.be/bTwBXnDmc5E 2 hours ago
- RT @Mediabistro: Canada’s CBC News Shows What Thoughtful Breaking News Coverage Really Looks Like mbist.ro/1CWQka0 (via @tvnewser) 2 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives