Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Depression, Suicide, and Me: Why I’m Talking August 19, 2014
- Develop Your Hustle July 30, 2014
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- @mstory123 Thanks for the follow, Mark! Hope all is well in your part of the world. 2 hours ago
- RT @CookerlyPR: Tragedies recently: Robin Williams, Ferguson, NASCAR. @roemopr knows appropriate responses more relevant than ever. http://… 4 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron the traditional Duda tweet from MGB. Look for it all the time! #Mets :) 5 hours ago
- @philmdunn Read your story. I'm a former member of WDBK. Selling the license is a mistake. And stations can be online and traditional. 6 hours ago
- My old station.. Travesty. RT @cpsj: Camden County College explores sale of longtime FM station #collegeradio on.cpsj.com/1oOW5ob 6 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives