Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @AdamRotter nice to see there are still cro-magnons roaming the earth. The Montreal media are the first to whine, about everything. 14 hours ago
- @heidi_foon @PRSSAGaSouthern sounds like a great event... Good luck!! 18 hours ago
- RT @heidi_foon: @davidleeWATTA @PRSSAGaSouthern is having a tweet chat about reputation management and branding on Oct. 29, 6 p.m. Est. Ple… 18 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron Darn, right! I still get chills from that. What a night, what a series. #Mets 19 hours ago
- RT @jimbojoker38: Hey Kevin Long, let's see what you can do! #putmeincoach #mets http://t.co/qaVabrkQhk 20 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives