Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Love this on the top of @Metsblog today. http://t.co/2UsL6oAOY2 1 hour ago
- @CaseyStern They need to show that they are willing to spend a bit. I like that. Getting a feeling an Ike trade is coming, Casey? 1 hour ago
- YES! RT @Joelsherman1: #Mets have a 4-yr agreement with Curtis Granderson, the Post has learned 1 hour ago
- HA! :) Not a Yankee hater (grew up in a NYY household). He blew up any possibility of "legacy" with Yanks. That's worth more than $$. 2 hours ago
- @prtini Good to let him walk, at that price. 10 yrs, over 200 mil? Total money grab. Could have been more, marketing wise, with NYY. 2 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives