Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @HayleyAtwell That cassette single of Whitney Houston singing the “Star Spangled Banner” in 1991… I have that somewhere! :) 7 hours ago
- @ZigFracassi Heartbreaking. Utterly heartbreaking. You read stories like that and cry for Talley and his family. 7 hours ago
- Good morning! Be thankful for the gifts you’ve been given… both personally, professionally. Never forget what YOU can then give back. 20 hours ago
- @NHLonNBCSports #WhyImThankful passing the love of the great game of hockey and being a #NYR fan to my children! 1 day ago
- You know whose personal brand you should emulate? @stephelisecarls. She's authentic and savvy! stephaniecarls.com #CEOofYou #PRSSA 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives