Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Better Social in 2015 December 9, 2014
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- RT @art_stapleton: The fact Fisher seemingly tried to justify going after Beckham because someone told someone he said something about sett… 19 hours ago
- RT @jesslaw: I foresee a lot of #yoga in 2015! :) New Year's class, Vino Asana (wine + yoga!), arm balance workshop + teacher training on t… 19 hours ago
- RT @LicensePlateGuy: Billboard that can stand the test of time. #GIANTS > eagles #0 http://t.co/BCeTdOVxDj 20 hours ago
- Giants win and the Eagles are out of the playoffs. That's a great day. Wonder if Bradley Cooper did a video this week, @JoJoRadioBro. 21 hours ago
- RT @eaglescentral: Philadelphia Eagles will not win a championship for the 54th consecutive season. 21 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives