Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Stephanie Wonderlin June 26, 2014
- Tuesday Tip: Valuing Yourself as a Pro June 24, 2014
- Join us! #LetChildrenBeChildrenAgain @operationsafe vine.co/v/M2wa6x5FpLB JustCoz.org/operationSAFE ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 12 hours ago
- RT @DanGrazianoESPN: My effort at a tribute to Chris Snee's career. Thanks to @davediehl66 for the assist: es.pn/1o2p2LR 20 hours ago
- Yum!! RT @jesslaw: Iced coffee just tastes better after a run and bike ride on the boardwalk! bit.ly/1nxrkne 21 hours ago
- RT @NolanRyan_34: Who wants a copy of the Nolan Ryan Beef and BBQ cookbook? Retweet for a chance to win! 21 hours ago
- @matthewcerrone By asking those questions, you’re continuing to actually challenge yourself. Never stop asking questions, striving for more! 21 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives