Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- It’s Good to Be The Marvel Brand April 22, 2014
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- @bsav15 yeah, he choked big time. Sorry. :) 1 hour ago
- @sopenama Ace it, Maddy! :) 2 hours ago
- @PRgirlmaggie Good luck and go get it! :) 2 hours ago
- RT @EmilyL_Langford: Today's motivation creates tomorrow's ideas. Tomorrow's ideas build skylines and empires! Keep on pushin', friends! ht… 2 hours ago
- RT @dbreakenridge: So excited to be speaking at the Future Comms 14 Conference in London in June --> bit.ly/1roNXJe #PRStudChat #PR 2 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives