Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- New Post "Hurt People Can Help" bit.ly/hurtpeoplecanh… via @operationsafe ~ Please share! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 hours ago
- RT @foofighters: You guys. We just got in test pressings of the record. It's getting real... Preorder - bit.ly/sonic-highways http://t.co/… 8 hours ago
- @Pizzaman804 @K92BobPatrick @NYGSpellman @jditro44 yeah.. Marc Maron, Nerdist, Dan Patrick, and my podcast. ;) 9 hours ago
- RT @patkiernan: Some Netflix movie rights expire on September 1st. Some key titles you might want to watch this week: http://t.co/FNRT160kF… 10 hours ago
- Fight! Fight! Fight! RT @TempleAlumni: T for Temple U! University! #TempleMade #goowls 13 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives