Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Matt LaCasse February 27, 2014
- RT @EasyGrouper: President of JRM Comm, @JasMollica, shares his smartphone secrets: bit.ly/1iTf74z 4 hours ago
- RT @RemarksByMelis: .@Honda's New Anti-Texting And Driving PSA is simple, yet powerful #ad | bit.ly/QrBreJ via @BI_Advertising 4 hours ago
- @alysonfooter I agree with you. I believe same thing happened in NY with Ellsbury last week. 5 hours ago
- @alysonfooter It’s tacky. I don’t like the “gotcha” type stories. It’s not reporting, it’s childish. 5 hours ago
- @KatGoFish Thanks for the follow, Katherine and sharing the piece on EasyGrouper. How are you? 6 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives