Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @JohnBorsa kinda like pulling the handle at as casino. #bigmoney 2 hours ago
- RT @JohnBorsa: Check for updates. Check for updates. Check for updates. Check for updates. #iOS8 2 hours ago
- Kids helping kids! ¥1,000,000 raised for #Opsafe Philippines 9 hours ago
- @KevinBuffalo we're all kinda questionable in the AM. As in, "Why are we up thus early?!" 10 hours ago
- @KeriBetters so glad you liked it! @jesslaw was a great guest... And had to mention rock star @JamieLee716! 10 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives