Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- RT @grantgust: Berlanti is the man. @CW_Arrow @CW_network @GBerlanti mobile.nytimes.com/2013/12/08/art… 2 hours ago
- @robertbrender enjoyed your interview with Ken Rosenthal, Robert. Look forward to more this week. 2 hours ago
- @bitty_boop our kids watched it last week... They loved it. 2 hours ago
- @bitty_boop nah... Great flick. One of the best holiday movies. 2 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron will drop you a line tomorrow. I know you're busy, so take your time in getting back. 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives