Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- Good morning! Be thankful for the gifts you’ve been given… both personally, professionally. Never forget what YOU can then give back. 5 hours ago
- @NHLonNBCSports #WhyImThankful passing the love of the great game of hockey and being a #NYR fan to my children! 1 day ago
- You know whose personal brand you should emulate? @stephelisecarls. She's authentic and savvy! stephaniecarls.com #CEOofYou #PRSSA 1 day ago
- RT @richarddeitsch: She's right. Jordan Rules. RT @greta MS/NBC Al Sharpton speaking -- can you imagine if a Fox anchor did this? or CNN? 1 day ago
- @JonPepp @TomCristino44 Good stuff from both you. Smart, well put. Proud to call you colleagues… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives