Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- The NFL’s Ray Rice Problem September 8, 2014
- @JimmySpencerNBA @BestFansStLouis goes to show you that you can't fix stupid, sadly. 2 hours ago
- @PRgirlmaggie Thanks Maggie! What also makes you proud to be a #Millennial? :) cc: @emilyvontom 2 hours ago
- @carryoutjon Hi Jon! Is it just tech? Should Millennials be labeled that way? Not arguing… just wanted to dig deeper. Thanks! 2 hours ago
- @rebeccaoleksa Hi Rebeca! Can I use your comment in a blog post? 2 hours ago
- @emilyvontom Thanks, Emily. I’m intrigued because I’d think we’d all like to be viewed without labels. Send me thoughts. Doing a blog. 2 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives