Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Stephanie Wonderlin June 26, 2014
- Tuesday Tip: Valuing Yourself as a Pro June 24, 2014
- @robertbrender there's always a market when teams need pitching, hitting. Colon has value and so does Marlon Byrd, again. 1 hour ago
- RT @Jim_Gardner: Maybe it's a Cool War. #sanctions #russia 2 hours ago
- @Jim_Gardner Putin is most likely laughing. #sanctions mean nothing to him. #russia 2 hours ago
- RT @DanaPerino: Punctuality is not overrated. 3 hours ago
- @Matt_Prince I'm in, Matt! #runfortheborder 5 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives