Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @heidi_foon @PRSSAGaSouthern sounds like a great event... Good luck!! 1 hour ago
- RT @heidi_foon: @davidleeWATTA @PRSSAGaSouthern is having a tweet chat about reputation management and branding on Oct. 29, 6 p.m. Est. Ple… 1 hour ago
- @michaelgbaron Darn, right! I still get chills from that. What a night, what a series. #Mets 3 hours ago
- RT @jimbojoker38: Hey Kevin Long, let's see what you can do! #putmeincoach #mets http://t.co/qaVabrkQhk 3 hours ago
- @simply180 Thanks for the follow! Hoes things in Boca? 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives