Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- RT @snephew25: #beSOCIAL is next Monday at the Red Cross! It’s a great intro into @SMCBuffalo, talk with other people who love social media! 6 hours ago
- @joefav I worked with Brian at Canisius, Joe. He was a great guy. Always prepared and a solid human being. 6 hours ago
- @AmberCadabra Hans Zimmer’s score for “Gladiator” is one of my all-time faves. 6 hours ago
- Great win, @Griffs_MBB @Billy_Baron @JoHeath35 @C_Manhertz. Keep chopping, guys! #gogriffs #MAAC14 8 hours ago
- Absolutely true! RT @PartiesandPR: "Don't try to force your path, follow it." #360RC 8 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives