Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @MattYallofMLB I'm stuck with candy due to no trick or treaters. If you want more, I will send! :) 1 hour ago
- @Marvel we have the Winter Soldier and Captain America. The cat is Black Widow in disguise. #MarvelHalloween http://t.co/lHBszuVdaD 1 hour ago
- My vibranium shield from Wakanda didn't arrive for Halloween. I blame #Hydra cc: @Marvel @CaptainAmerica 8 hours ago
- @RyanMSmart very inspiring! I loved reading it and support him and admire him so much more. 8 hours ago
- @RyanMSmart couldn't agree more! 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives