Posted on April 24, 2012, in Marketing, Media, Social Media, Sports, Technology and tagged Amazon, Barnes and Noble, CNN, Eli Manning, football, Jason Mollica, journalism degree, new york daily news, New York Giants, NFL, NY Daily News, Ralph Vacchiano, Social Media, Sports, sports journalism, Sulia, Super Bowl, Syracuse University, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Inspire Series: 4 Tips to Stay Motivated and Inspired May 23, 2013
- New blog feature- The Inspire Series May 21, 2013
- The JourneyCast: Matthew Cerrone of MetsBlog.com May 7, 2013
- Getting Creative with HAPPO: A Chat Recap May 3, 2013
- Getting Creative with Your Job Search April 25, 2013
- Corruption Kills. Expose It! Join the global petition to change the world. signup.exposed2013.com #DT @operationSAFE 41 minutes ago
- @DanaPerino does this mean we can start the Christmas music now? :) 2 hours ago
- @lzone oooooohhh aaaahhhh. #hader 11 hours ago
- RT @K92BobPatrick: I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite. 17 hours ago
- @K92BobPatrick Rump Shaker!! 18 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives