Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Stephanie Wonderlin June 26, 2014
- Tuesday Tip: Valuing Yourself as a Pro June 24, 2014
- RT @cmtrapolino: #socialmedia tip: You don't need to tweet every five minutes. You really don't. 2 hours ago
- RT @MollyBorchers: Hat tip to @dbreakenridge in my blog post on tips for networking bit.ly/1r7ZV9m 4 hours ago
- RT @NYTSports: Pat Bowlen Cedes Control of Broncos to Deal With Alzheimer’s nyti.ms/1nUiudl 6 hours ago
- RT @matthewcerrone: Sports apps have the highest abandonment rate, according to bit.ly/1rAlWBr "No kidding," said @Twitter... 6 hours ago
- RT @MattGranite: LG TV DEAL ALERT: 47" 1080p 120Hz LD HDTV is $499 down from $600 with code "S474990710" + Free Shipping. #Ways2Save http:/… 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives