Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Better Social in 2015 December 9, 2014
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- Always nice to read typical year-end pending "death of (insert platform, tool here) in 2015" post. #sarcasm #PRSA #PRSSA #NPPRSA 19 hours ago
- @corinamanea thanks for sharing the @PRDaily post! 19 hours ago
- I'm at @TonyWalkerCo. in Williamsville, NY swarmapp.com/c/eVcrEgohrHv 19 hours ago
- Congrats to @RoeMoPR on the birth of your son. Now, let’s get him into the #NYR lineup tomorrow. :) 22 hours ago
- @sal_licata "C’mon! Rome wasn’t build in a day." -Mets source. 23 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives