Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- @EmilyL_Langford excited to see and hear what's next, Emily! #blessings 1 day ago
- RT @FeinsandNYDN: BREAKING: Source says Yankees and Carlos Beltran have agreed to a three-year deal. More details to come. 1 day ago
- @JoHeath35 Terrific game tonight... Keep rolling this weekend! #Griffs 1 day ago
- Good one here at #Canisius tonight between the Griffs and St. Peter's. #gogriffs http://t.co/MWzdcS7UBX 1 day ago
- Excited to be back in the PA Saddle for @Griffs_MBB tonight! Nothing like hoops at the KAC. @GoGriffs! 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives