Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Monday Minute: Setbacks into Accomplishments June 10, 2013
- Inspire Series: Having a goal puts you ahead of the game June 6, 2013
- Inspire Series: Being the Shaper of Change May 30, 2013
- Inspire Series: 4 Tips to Stay Motivated and Inspired May 23, 2013
- New blog feature- The Inspire Series May 21, 2013
- @timmarren that. was. brutal. 2 hours ago
- @swonderlin Let's be honest… #TweetheartTV is appointment TV here. :) 2 hours ago
- Will be watching! :) RT @swonderlin: HUGE giveaway happening on #TweetheartTV this weekend! Video coming this week with details! 2 hours ago
- @CaseyStern that would be great. Triple A All-Star last yr; MLB Starter this year. Simply awesome if it happens. 2 hours ago
- RT @WTCProgress: Workers install stone flooring in East West connector of the WTC Transportation Hub. http://t.co/4wDCHEqVYy 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives