Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- It’s Good to Be The Marvel Brand April 22, 2014
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- @K92BobPatrick @ImJustBilly @Pizzaman804 @JoJoRadioBro @djslybri I really thought he was dead. Poor Petr. 1 hour ago
- Really enjoyed writing for @MuckRack. Which one of these five tips do you like best? bit.ly/1fvEsAN #PRSSA #PRSA #CEOofYou 3 hours ago
- Good read! RT @caragraeff: Single Digits and Checkmarks wp.me/p4aRLT-34 8 hours ago
- @bsav15 yeah, he choked big time. Sorry. :) 11 hours ago
- @sopenama Ace it, Maddy! :) 11 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives