Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Ran out of @Starbucks this morning… sad #PR pro right now. #needjava 20 minutes ago
- @jess_noons @ScottWesley @RobMartinPro Looking forward to chatting with you all tomorrow night! #NPPRSA 34 minutes ago
- I’ll be a guest for #NPPRSA chat on 10/2 at 9 p.m. talking about personal branding. buff.ly/ZrylfT #prsa #PRSSA #CEOofYou 37 minutes ago
- A very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to fellow @NYRangers fan @RoeMoPR! Rangers Victory Song is for you today! :) 1 hour ago
- Game changer in Philly! RT @CSNPhilly: Comcast SportsNet launched this day in 1997 ... How far we've come! bit.ly/1rHxge7 1 hour ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives