Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- Join @swonderlin tonight as she drops knowledge on representing yourself online AND in person. #WebinarsOverWine buff.ly/1rbGEDg 1 hour ago
- @blakeshelton This proves you should never trust someone with an egg for a face. Unless it’s scrambled! 1 hour ago
- @ckanal You can do it! BTW, need to swing downtown and have coffee or a quick bite on of these days. 2 hours ago
- @NHLRossy What are the differences on how you learned to be a goaltender and how today’s goalies are taught? Are there even differences? THX 2 hours ago
- @ckanal What a great night for hockey downtown.. and on the coast. Enjoy it, but java up! :) Go @ErieOtters @OHLIceDogs! 2 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives