Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Better Social in 2015 December 9, 2014
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- @Worob he's been a friend of Belicheck's dating back to when he was a Giants asst. 27 minutes ago
- RT @joefav: Bravo #Jets Nick Mangold & @Giants Coach Coughlin for #NYPD support; #Knicks? nothing yet. other athletes? still TBD http://t.c… 28 minutes ago
- @richarddeitsch class act. Met him twice.. Each time treated me like I knew him for years. One of the best. 41 minutes ago
- This is an incredibly classy move by the @Yankees. Kudos to Steinbrenner family for doing this- m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-c… #NYPD 1 hour ago
- @lt4kicks I wish I could favor your tweet 1000 times! #JVSquad 1 hour ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives