Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Matt LaCasse February 27, 2014
- Keep dreaming, Simmonds. Surprised he didn't cry about it afterwards. #NYR 42 minutes ago
- The Flyers would have better success with a garbage can in net; it moves better. #NYR #BecauseItsTheCup 2 hours ago
- Sweet goal by St. Louis... Even better pass by Nasher! #NYR #BecauseItsTheCup 2 hours ago
- Happy Easter... Time for the #NYR to cook the Flyers like the ham I'll eat later today. #BecauseItsTheCup 3 hours ago
- RT @JoHeath35: Make sure y'all show the kid @Siah_50 some love tonight for his 21st bday #fam 18 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives