Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @KarenSwim Thanks, Karen! Happy Thursday. :) 3 hours ago
- @KevinBuffalo we may need to find you music therapy. I'm sending you to see Dr. Feelgood. 4 hours ago
- @MattGranite Thursday is looking great, Matt! Here's to an awesomely frugal day for you. :) 4 hours ago
- @bitty_boop I approve this message! 14 hours ago
- While I find it hard to dislike any of the teams in the #WorldSeries, I really hope @Royals take it tonight. Especially for @JGoldsborough! 16 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives