Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Stephanie Wonderlin June 26, 2014
- Tuesday Tip: Valuing Yourself as a Pro June 24, 2014
- #NYG, Mara, Snee- All class RT @ebenezersamuel: Snee said it was "special" when Mara told him he's headed for Ring of Honor 9 hours ago
- @JoJoRadioBro Big loss with Snee's retirement. Warrior, gamer, champion. 14 hours ago
- @nowthisnews Sideshow Bob has no comment. #Simpsons 16 hours ago
- @ShaunOHara60 it was a pleasure watching both of you work on Sunday. You are missed, and Chris will be as well. #nyg 16 hours ago
- @janesports guess being gay is more of a distraction than hitting your wife. More people talked about Sam's preference than Rice's violence. 16 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives