Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @TemplePRSSA: Have questions about our mentorship program? Join our Twitter chat at 8:30pm for a Q&A with Dir. of Mentorship @jaimemarto… 1 hour ago
- @lindseyzim716 I enjoyed it. Honest post, which is great for future pros! 1 hour ago
- RT @KellyeCrane: Join tomorrow at 1pm ET & discuss ethics w/our #solopr chat'ers trademark candor and wisdom: soloprpro.com/join-us-for-th… 1 hour ago
- Good read from @lindseyzim716: “The Tale of Two Internships” @lindseyzim716 #PRSSA #PRStudChat 2 hours ago
- RT @MattBarnaby3636: Anyone in #Buffalo in sports looking for internship please contact me at MattBarnabyhockey@gmail.com 2 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives