Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @NHLonNBCSports #WhyImThankful passing the love of the great game of hockey and being a #NYR fan to my children! 4 hours ago
- You know whose personal brand you should emulate? @stephelisecarls. She's authentic and savvy! stephaniecarls.com #CEOofYou #PRSSA 4 hours ago
- RT @richarddeitsch: She's right. Jordan Rules. RT @greta MS/NBC Al Sharpton speaking -- can you imagine if a Fox anchor did this? or CNN? 6 hours ago
- @JonPepp @TomCristino44 Good stuff from both you. Smart, well put. Proud to call you colleagues… 6 hours ago
- RT @VictoriaKLewis: In honor of #diversity month, check out my blog post about @RowanPRSSA member Sena Pottackal! It was a blast! http://t… 6 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives