Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- RT @PRowlPR: Calling all #pastPRowlers! Take our survey! We want to know where you are now: prowlpublicrelations.blogspot.com 14 hours ago
- RT @UTK_PRSSA: Be sure to follow @PRDay_UTK to stay up to date on event information! The last day to register for #PRDay2014 is Oct. 31! 14 hours ago
- My last #PayingItFoward of today goes to @cloudspark. An insightful, thoughtful, smart pro. A model PR pro. #FF 15 hours ago
- @NewsToLiveBy Thanks for sharing the post! cc: @BrazenCareerist 15 hours ago
- @a3putter well put. Rampant speculation about a job that isn't even opev 16 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives