Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @ashleyb121384 Hahahah! I was in the Falls and couldn't pass it up. :) 2 hours ago
- Excited to speak to classes at Niagara Falls Culinary Inst. today about tourism/restauarant marketing. #niagaraUSA #tourism #food 9 hours ago
- #NHL making the right move postponing tomorrow’s @NYRangers- @BuffaloSabres game. 1 day ago
- @ZigFracassi I know that area well. NF gets a bad rap, but I enjoyed my time there. 1 day ago
- @ZigFracassi When I moved here, I lived in DeVeau… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives