Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @MattYallofMLB I'm stuck with candy due to no trick or treaters. If you want more, I will send! :) 2 hours ago
- @Marvel we have the Winter Soldier and Captain America. The cat is Black Widow in disguise. #MarvelHalloween http://t.co/lHBszuVdaD 2 hours ago
- My vibranium shield from Wakanda didn't arrive for Halloween. I blame #Hydra cc: @Marvel @CaptainAmerica 10 hours ago
- @RyanMSmart very inspiring! I loved reading it and support him and admire him so much more. 10 hours ago
- @RyanMSmart couldn't agree more! 10 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives