Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Stephanie Wonderlin June 26, 2014
- Tuesday Tip: Valuing Yourself as a Pro June 24, 2014
- @seanmohen haha! 7 hours ago
- @seanmohen I believe you are right. Man, we are getting old! :) 7 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron While it’s concerning, I don’t think this is long term. He and Niese are both working through things. Patience. #Mets 9 hours ago
- @M_Ketterer Good work outta you! I raise my shot glass of tequila to you. :) 9 hours ago
- @joshsternberg If Herb Brooks coached them, they’d be puking at center ice. #herbies 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives