Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- 5 Tips for Making Social Media Work Together to Boost Your Reach December 9, 2013
- Thursday Thought: Personal SWOT Analysis December 5, 2013
- Can You Be a Leader, But Not Lead? November 15, 2013
- Tuesday Tip: Being Humbled November 12, 2013
- The Passion Principle November 5, 2013
- @robertbrender seriously... Great job, Robert. Enjoyed your work and continued success! 6 hours ago
- What a win by @MBB_Griffs tonight! @Billy_Baron and crew were lights out in the second half. Great win! #gogriffs 6 hours ago
- RT @ARROWwriters: One hour left! Get your snacks ready!! #Arrow #MidseasonFinale #TheFlash #getexcited @CW_network 10 hours ago
- RT @nbcnightlynews: BREAKING: NASA: Urgent situation aboard the International Space Station after cooling system fails - @TomCostelloNBC 11 hours ago
- @Starbucks need to tell you the Transit Rd. store in E. Amherst, NY has the best employees, service. They always are cheerful. 12 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives