Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Inspire Series: 4 Tips to Stay Motivated and Inspired May 23, 2013
- New blog feature- The Inspire Series May 21, 2013
- The JourneyCast: Matthew Cerrone of MetsBlog.com May 7, 2013
- Getting Creative with HAPPO: A Chat Recap May 3, 2013
- Getting Creative with Your Job Search April 25, 2013
- RT @K92BobPatrick: I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite. 31 minutes ago
- @K92BobPatrick Rump Shaker!! 1 hour ago
- Tips for Parents ~ emotional care for children after disaster on.fb.me/13HABgM #Oklahoma #DT @operationSAFE 20 hours ago
- RT @ChelseaKrost: Chelsea Krost Show is LIVE Now w/ @annshoket from @Seventeenmag talking about #DeleteDigitalDrama #Bullying http://t.co/v… 21 hours ago
- @bmenza18 sources that tell me the ship runs much smoother with @MikeSimoncelli at the helm. @mlasota needs to watch out.. #comintogetcha 21 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives