Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Stephanie Wonderlin June 26, 2014
- Tuesday Tip: Valuing Yourself as a Pro June 24, 2014
- New Post! "Disaster Mom" by @operationSAFE on @LinkedIn linkd.in/1q6xBmU ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 hour ago
- @michaelgbaron injuries worry me enough to be very hesitant on dealing for Tulo. 5 hours ago
- @CaseyStern see Milledge, Lastings and Martinez, Fernando. 5 hours ago
- @maureenfudger57 our dogs have never been bugged by thunder, etc. They just snuggle closer. Glad to hear the new pup is there! :) 7 hours ago
- We ask for trust, honesty in our dealings w/ clients. You can ask same of yourself with your success. Be honest, trust your heart. #dowork 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives