Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Better Social in 2015 December 9, 2014
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- RT @PissedCoughlin: #NYGvsSTL Stat of the Day: We finished with the same number of turnovers as the Eagles' number of Super Bowl trophies. 1 hour ago
- @M_Ketterer Flowers? 1 hour ago
- RT @nfl: Odell Beckham makes an 80-yard TD look as easy as... a one-handed catch. Because OBJ is not from earth. snpy.tv/1zmdEkt 1 hour ago
- RT @odognine2: Two NY cops executed and one officer killed in FLA. Hope I see a t-shirt or a gesture from an athlete in support of Police O… 1 hour ago
- RT @rangersreport: Huge ovation for the NYPD presenters of colors prior to anthem and after moment of silence. 1 hour ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives