Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @k92bobpatrick 'nuff said, dude. #whowhatsuh http://t.co/rDpJL7prpL 12 hours ago
- RT @ComicBook_Movie: Exclusive & Limited @Marvel Gear Up For Grabs! comicbookmovie.com/merchandise/ne… @Guardians @AgentsofSHIELD @AntMan @Avengers htt… 1 day ago
- @HayleyAtwell That cassette single of Whitney Houston singing the “Star Spangled Banner” in 1991… I have that somewhere! :) 1 day ago
- @ZigFracassi Heartbreaking. Utterly heartbreaking. You read stories like that and cry for Talley and his family. 1 day ago
- Good morning! Be thankful for the gifts you’ve been given… both personally, professionally. Never forget what YOU can then give back. 2 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives