Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @Ldoc32: Congrats to @Temple_MSoc @TempleFH @Temple_VB - all winners today. Owls off to combined 10-1 start in fall action #WeTheT 15 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron @stluciemets @MrrMet Love this jersey... Need to get my hands on one. 15 hours ago
- RT @TheBuffaloNews: This year’s Niagara Celtic Festival 5K race will benefit the Newfane Women’s Lacrosse Club buffalonews.com/city-region/ni… 18 hours ago
- RT @RobertIrvine: my journey to see out troops in Landstuhl medical facility,Germany begins,So glad to be doing special things for those wh… 19 hours ago
- Child Trauma Challenge! Nominate 2 twitter friends to donate a daily tweet for @operationsafe JustCoz.org/operationSAFE ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 22 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives