Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- The NFL’s Ray Rice Problem September 8, 2014
- @bitty_boop DVRing it. Can't wait to watch. Willis Reed = THE MAN. 54 minutes ago
- @swonderlin you deserve all the accolades and success. Hard work, sparkles pay off! :) 55 minutes ago
- @swonderlin hoping to be there. So glad that you are doing great things like this. Very proud of all your personal, professional success! 57 minutes ago
- @sammajean Skip Bayless says Kobe being accused of sexual assault gave him "sizzle” that helped him sell shoess ble.ac/1yVE10a 1 hour ago
- RT @swonderlin: How are you representing yourself online AND in person? I’m hosting #WebinarsOverWine to chat #PersonalBranding! http://t.c… 1 hour ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives