Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @garyvee love this, Gary. Give me something that is challenging and watch me take it the other way. 1 hour ago
- RT @JonPepp: I challenge you to do one thing t make someone else's life easier today. #pepperchallenge 1 hour ago
- I though so too, @JaniceDean. For the record, @KevinBuffalo is not only a great guy, he's does a terrific job with the weather. 1 hour ago
- RT @KevinBuffalo: One day I'll figure out why folks are skeptical of 7-Day forecasts but have 100% faith in seasonal or climate forecasts (… 1 hour ago
- RT @sportswatch: Spoke to Dick Enberg about his love of still calling baseball games as he nears 80 - and of doing so in San Diego. http://… 1 hour ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives