Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Stephanie Wonderlin June 26, 2014
- Tuesday Tip: Valuing Yourself as a Pro June 24, 2014
- Sale on @operationsafe new book today! - Lessons Learned from the Tsunami bit.ly/disastervolunt… ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 5 hours ago
- RT @swonderlin: Have a #DSLR but not really sure how to use it? Learn to take amazing photos of your kids in the 21 Day Photo Fix! http://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @MLBNetwork: Followers to RETWEET have a chance to get this @MLBNetwork shirt! Tune in all week for LIVE #TradeDeadline coverage! http:/… 7 hours ago
- @K92BobPatrick unbelievable, eh? 7 hours ago
- If you are a guy and are seen in the live audience for the Bachelor, you never get your man card back. 8 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives