Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Monday Minute: Setbacks into Accomplishments June 10, 2013
- Inspire Series: Having a goal puts you ahead of the game June 6, 2013
- Inspire Series: Being the Shaper of Change May 30, 2013
- Inspire Series: 4 Tips to Stay Motivated and Inspired May 23, 2013
- New blog feature- The Inspire Series May 21, 2013
- @Buccigross Kane and Chara #bucciovertimechallenge 7 hours ago
- RT @EvilPRGuy: @JasMollica Yeah, it's sad to see such a funny, genuinely nice, talented guy die so young. 7 hours ago
- @EvilPRGuy Sad day… very sad. 8 hours ago
- RT @EvilPRGuy: Pretty gutted that James Gandolfini has died. I met him a bunch of times Pre Sopranos and he was a cool, friendly guy. 8 hours ago
- @MattYallofMLB Brilliant is right. Just saw him in "Zero Dark Thirty." Perfect role for him. He'll be missed. 8 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives