Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @michaelgbaron Darn, right! I still get chills from that. What a night, what a series. #Mets 1 hour ago
- RT @jimbojoker38: Hey Kevin Long, let's see what you can do! #putmeincoach #mets http://t.co/qaVabrkQhk 1 hour ago
- @simply180 Thanks for the follow! Hoes things in Boca? 1 hour ago
- RT @PRowlPR: Calling all #pastPRowlers! Take our survey! We want to know where you are now: prowlpublicrelations.blogspot.com 18 hours ago
- RT @UTK_PRSSA: Be sure to follow @PRDay_UTK to stay up to date on event information! The last day to register for #PRDay2014 is Oct. 31! 18 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives