Posted on September 25, 2012, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute and tagged Avengers, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Leadership, Marvel, media pitching, Nick Fury, Public Relations, Social Media, social media manager, team building, teamwork, Thor, Tony Stark. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Better Social in 2015 December 9, 2014
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- RT @art_stapleton: The fact Fisher seemingly tried to justify going after Beckham because someone told someone he said something about sett… 7 hours ago
- RT @jesslaw: I foresee a lot of #yoga in 2015! :) New Year's class, Vino Asana (wine + yoga!), arm balance workshop + teacher training on t… 7 hours ago
- RT @LicensePlateGuy: Billboard that can stand the test of time. #GIANTS > eagles #0 http://t.co/BCeTdOVxDj 8 hours ago
- Giants win and the Eagles are out of the playoffs. That's a great day. Wonder if Bradley Cooper did a video this week, @JoJoRadioBro. 9 hours ago
- RT @eaglescentral: Philadelphia Eagles will not win a championship for the 54th consecutive season. 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives