Posted on September 25, 2012, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute and tagged Avengers, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Leadership, Marvel, media pitching, Nick Fury, Public Relations, Social Media, social media manager, team building, teamwork, Thor, Tony Stark. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @AdamRotter nice to see there are still cro-magnons roaming the earth. The Montreal media are the first to whine, about everything. 4 hours ago
- @heidi_foon @PRSSAGaSouthern sounds like a great event... Good luck!! 9 hours ago
- RT @heidi_foon: @davidleeWATTA @PRSSAGaSouthern is having a tweet chat about reputation management and branding on Oct. 29, 6 p.m. Est. Ple… 9 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron Darn, right! I still get chills from that. What a night, what a series. #Mets 10 hours ago
- RT @jimbojoker38: Hey Kevin Long, let's see what you can do! #putmeincoach #mets http://t.co/qaVabrkQhk 10 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives