Posted on September 25, 2012, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute and tagged Avengers, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Leadership, Marvel, media pitching, Nick Fury, Public Relations, Social Media, social media manager, team building, teamwork, Thor, Tony Stark. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It’s Good to Be The Marvel Brand April 22, 2014
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- @RoeMoPR This morning, in celebrations, I decided to pull a Carcillo and raise my hands in the face of a Flyers fan. #NYRPlayoffs 35 minutes ago
- @lindseyzim716 Doing well, thanks! Hope the last few weeks go as smoothly as possible! 52 minutes ago
- Very happy for @ShelbyRay accepting an internship in Phoenix at HMA Public Relations. Great things ahead! 59 minutes ago
- @EastsideOnline Congrats to all for their hard work and dedication! 1 hour ago
- RT @EastsideOnline: Congrats, 2014 NSPA Journalism Honor Roll recipients: Rachel Cohen, Abby Hoffman, Gilana Levavi, Kaylin Magosin, Dani R… 1 hour ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives