Posted on September 25, 2012, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute and tagged Avengers, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Leadership, Marvel, media pitching, Nick Fury, Public Relations, Social Media, social media manager, team building, teamwork, Thor, Tony Stark. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @k92bobpatrick 'nuff said, dude. #whowhatsuh http://t.co/rDpJL7prpL 2 hours ago
- RT @ComicBook_Movie: Exclusive & Limited @Marvel Gear Up For Grabs! comicbookmovie.com/merchandise/ne… @Guardians @AgentsofSHIELD @AntMan @Avengers htt… 18 hours ago
- @HayleyAtwell That cassette single of Whitney Houston singing the “Star Spangled Banner” in 1991… I have that somewhere! :) 1 day ago
- @ZigFracassi Heartbreaking. Utterly heartbreaking. You read stories like that and cry for Talley and his family. 1 day ago
- Good morning! Be thankful for the gifts you’ve been given… both personally, professionally. Never forget what YOU can then give back. 2 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives