Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Depression, Suicide, and Me: Why I’m Talking August 19, 2014
- Develop Your Hustle July 30, 2014
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- @caitlin_kummeth bless you for doing that. As the husband of a cancer researcher, you are greatly appreciated. #endcancer 4 hours ago
- @PaulESchweitzer kick him out of the room. #isthatzeppelin 4 hours ago
- @heylandsberg Wanted to share my story on my battle with depression, why I want to help others. bit.ly/1AvhHZx #sicknotweak 6 hours ago
- @fieldproducer I unfortunately saw Nick Berg’s. I would not ask anyone to view. It’s sickening. 6 hours ago
- @erholtzclaw @MattLaCasse Khalid Sheik Mohammed was captured after Daniel Pearl’s death. Best revenge is to nab those responsible. 6 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives