Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @The7Line: The eagle has landed. @kevinburkhardt #kevinburkhardt #mets @mets #sny @snytv #farewellkb #letsgomets #citifield http://t.co/… 11 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron think the pen has been taxed for months now. You are right, only comes up during struggles. 11 hours ago
- Mets get knocked for much, but their radio/TV crew is best in the game. @kevinburkhardt deserves the praise. He's going to be missed on SNY. 11 hours ago
- RT @Andy_Siegel: Thoughts are with my friends and former colleagues at CSN Houston. A lot of talented people unfortunately on the market. 12 hours ago
- @rmiriam check out The Winter Soldier solo series and Ed Brubaker's run with Cap. It was the basis for this springs CA:TWS. 16 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives