Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @NewfaneMiddle A tremendous album.. That was in heavy rotation on my old college radio show during the holidays. 13 hours ago
- I think I'm entering that place where I can start listening to #Christmas music. "Christmas in Hollis" by Run DMC usually does it. 19 hours ago
- @ashleyb121384 Hahahah! I was in the Falls and couldn't pass it up. :) 1 day ago
- Excited to speak to classes at Niagara Falls Culinary Inst. today about tourism/restauarant marketing. #niagaraUSA #tourism #food 1 day ago
- #NHL making the right move postponing tomorrow’s @NYRangers- @BuffaloSabres game. 2 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives