Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- RT @LEFaig: A big thank you to @JasMollica for speaking to @RWU_PRSSA tonight #CEOofyou 10 hours ago
- @Starbucks Love the Tweet-a-coffee promotion. One of the many reasons I stop two times a day! 11 hours ago
- @Sam__Dickson #BigBlue Let's Go Giants! 12 hours ago
- RT @TheBatman: Wonder Woman has been cast in Superman/Batman. Proposing they change title to “BATMAN... and a couple of lamer superheros.” 12 hours ago
- Thanks to the great future #PR Pros at @RWU_PRSSA! It was an honor to talk with you tonight! #CEOofYou 14 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives