Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @adriwall Thanks! :) 9 hours ago
- @_Katie_Costello nicely written, Katie. You have a way of putting emotion into great words. 9 hours ago
- Please RT to help recruit child trauma therapists for Samar bit.ly/therapy-art http://t.co/RAQCle4AqH ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 10 hours ago
- RT @_Katie_Costello: One day your life will come to an end.... how do you want to be remembered? cheerdummy.com/2014/03/06/rem… #blog #lifelessons 11 hours ago
- @BeckuhBeck Well, you can expect me to help promote it! Msg me deets on the Twitter chat on FB or DM. 13 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives