Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- The NFL’s Ray Rice Problem September 8, 2014
- Hi @JorieScholnik! Thanks for sharing the @BrazenCareerist blog. Hope you had a great weekend! 3 hours ago
- RT @BrazenCareerist: If you're looking into a #career in PR, success will follow with these 5 tips from @jasmollica: ow.ly/CBjXv 7 hours ago
- RT @DepressedDarth: When you realize tomorrow is Monday pic.twitter.com/Yh11Y7s95r 13 hours ago
- @AudriannaJoy just make sure it's cool hipster music. :) 1 day ago
- @PRElevated @smwatson92 you all are very kind! It's such a pleasure to share what I've learned with you. #PRSSA 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives