Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- My vibranium shield from Wakanda didn't arrive for Halloween. I blame #Hydra cc: @Marvel @CaptainAmerica 6 hours ago
- @RyanMSmart very inspiring! I loved reading it and support him and admire him so much more. 6 hours ago
- @RyanMSmart couldn't agree more! 6 hours ago
- @reddusfoximus That’s BRILLIANT! But, switch slippers for the Uggs. #scandal 8 hours ago
- My latest post @muckrack: The four essential steps of media pitching: bit.ly/1toloPu #PRSA #PRSSA 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives