Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Stephanie Wonderlin June 26, 2014
- Tuesday Tip: Valuing Yourself as a Pro June 24, 2014
- @bitty_boop Details... Who needs 'em. :) 3 hours ago
- @OliviaAdamsPR I've mixed personal and professional experiences on my blog. It's about finding you voice and what you can share. 3 hours ago
- New song from @katmcdowell for our @operationsafe friends cleaning up after typhoons. youtu.be/NszdNYDN-Z8 ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 hours ago
- RT @cmtrapolino: #socialmedia tip: You don't need to tweet every five minutes. You really don't. 10 hours ago
- RT @MollyBorchers: Hat tip to @dbreakenridge in my blog post on tips for networking bit.ly/1r7ZV9m 12 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives