Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Matt LaCasse February 27, 2014
- @GlendonRusch Thanks for the follow, sir! Hope life is treating you well. 25 minutes ago
- #childtrauma What can one person do? Help, give, care, share, speak, listen @operationsafe facebook.com/Ope ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 1 day ago
- @BeASocialStar Just about to enter Easter break here, too. Thanks for asking about #TheJourneyCast. Here’s a link: bit.ly/KQ0VPG 1 day ago
- @fontenotdj1983 Hi Douglas! It was my pleasure and glad you took something away from it. Keep in touch, please! #vcu #temple 1 day ago
- G’morning! We all must make sacrifices to succeed. But never compromise your faith, spirit. Be truthful with yourself! #DoWork #PRSSA 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives