Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Stephanie Wonderlin June 26, 2014
- Tuesday Tip: Valuing Yourself as a Pro June 24, 2014
- Need inspiration today? Look in the mirror. You are your own inspiration. Don’t doubt yourself. BELIEVE! #dowork #PRSSA #leadchange 2 hours ago
- Child Trauma Care Arabic! #الأطفال #gaza #syria #iraq bit.ly/childtraumaara… bit.ly/childtraumafie… @operationsafe ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 12 hours ago
- @robertbrender there's always a market when teams need pitching, hitting. Colon has value and so does Marlon Byrd, again. 17 hours ago
- RT @Jim_Gardner: Maybe it's a Cool War. #sanctions #russia 19 hours ago
- @Jim_Gardner Putin is most likely laughing. #sanctions mean nothing to him. #russia 19 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives