Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Better Social in 2015 December 9, 2014
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- Always nice to read typical year-end pending "death of (insert platform, tool here) in 2015" post. #sarcasm #PRSA #PRSSA #NPPRSA 7 hours ago
- @corinamanea thanks for sharing the @PRDaily post! 8 hours ago
- I'm at @TonyWalkerCo. in Williamsville, NY swarmapp.com/c/eVcrEgohrHv 8 hours ago
- Congrats to @RoeMoPR on the birth of your son. Now, let’s get him into the #NYR lineup tomorrow. :) 11 hours ago
- @sal_licata "C’mon! Rome wasn’t build in a day." -Mets source. 11 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives