Posted on November 16, 2012, in Hot Topic, Inspiration and tagged Bravo, business, entrepreneur, Fabio Viviani, failure, Jennifer Carroll, knowledge, PR, Public Relations, Richard Blais, Social Media, Spike Mendelsohn, startup, Stephanie Florence, student, Success, Top Chef. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Love what Kreider just did to Chara... No fear. #NYRBelieve 5 hours ago
- @tysim19 true. However, first year for Jays here. If we see guys like Jimenez, etc around. They'll know. Buffalo loved Val Pascucci. 7 hours ago
- @tysim19 sure, but if they are in first late in the year, people would be interested. 7 hours ago
- @tysim19 not saying that is the ultimate reason, but a big part. 7 hours ago
- @tysim19 in Bisons defense, numbers will climb once the kids get out of school. Plus weather has been huge factor this spring, too. 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives