Posted on January 2, 2013, in Hot Topic and tagged blog, blogging, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, solo public relations, technology, Twitter, WordPress, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- RT @CSNBoyle: Agreed.. can i get a shirt? RT @Buccigross: You were robbed Blackhawks fans. Brutal call. 5 hours ago
- Good lord. RT @nycjim: KFOR reporting 2 dozen children apparently killed in Plaza Towers Elementary. Reporter overcome with emotion. 7 hours ago
- @DevOnSports Was the Mets stay in Buffalo great. Far from it… But, MH is doing the wrong thing by arguing this. 7 hours ago
- @DevOnSports were there Mets jerseys in the crowd. Were there tons? No. But there were many Wright t's, saw a Hernandez, Carter, Straw. 7 hours ago
- RT @CBSNews: JUST IN: Keyboardist Ray Manzarek, a founding member of The Doors, has died at 74, his business manager confirms to @CBSNews 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives