Posted on October 31, 2013, in Branding, Personal Branding, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged CEO of You, Loews Philadelphia Hotel, National Conference, personal brand, Personal Branding, Philadelphia, Philadelphia hosts PRSSA National Conference, PRSSA, PRSSA National Conference 2013, PRSSANC, Sarenna Lawson, talking about personal branding, Temple PRSSA, UVU PRSSA. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- I donate a daily tweet for child trauma #charity -->@operationsafe <-- Follow for more! http://t.co/IXbc8VASCZ ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 41 minutes ago
- RT @snephew25: #beSOCIAL is next Monday at the Red Cross! It’s a great intro into @SMCBuffalo, talk with other people who love social media! 9 hours ago
- @joefav I worked with Brian at Canisius, Joe. He was a great guy. Always prepared and a solid human being. 9 hours ago
- @AmberCadabra Hans Zimmer’s score for “Gladiator” is one of my all-time faves. 9 hours ago
- Great win, @Griffs_MBB @Billy_Baron @JoHeath35 @C_Manhertz. Keep chopping, guys! #gogriffs #MAAC14 11 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives