Posted on January 22, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged blogging, Deirdre Breakenridge, jason mollica's journey cast, Marketing, matthew cerrone, Metsblog, podcast, podcasting, PR 2.0, PRStudChat, Public Relations, public relations pro, Social Media, the journey cast. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Jessica Lawlor September 12, 2014
- @MattYallofMLB I'm stuck with candy due to no trick or treaters. If you want more, I will send! :) 1 hour ago
- @Marvel we have the Winter Soldier and Captain America. The cat is Black Widow in disguise. #MarvelHalloween http://t.co/lHBszuVdaD 1 hour ago
- My vibranium shield from Wakanda didn't arrive for Halloween. I blame #Hydra cc: @Marvel @CaptainAmerica 9 hours ago
- @RyanMSmart very inspiring! I loved reading it and support him and admire him so much more. 9 hours ago
- @RyanMSmart couldn't agree more! 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives