Posted on January 22, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged blogging, Deirdre Breakenridge, jason mollica's journey cast, Marketing, matthew cerrone, Metsblog, podcast, podcasting, PR 2.0, PRStudChat, Public Relations, public relations pro, Social Media, the journey cast. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- @jesslaw @FQICharlestonSC Michelle and I will not stay anywhere but the French Quarter Inn. Best service, bar none. 10 hours ago
- @jesslaw got a great place for you to stay in Charleston, as well. They treat you like a King or queen. Check out @FQICharlestonSC! 10 hours ago
- @jesslaw Charleston has INCREDIBLE food. Have tons of recommendations for you. Wife and I go down there every year. 10 hours ago
- Easier than ice! Donate a daily tweet for child trauma @operationsafe JustCoz.org/operationSAFE http://t.co/pvKm13byQ8 ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 14 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron could not agree more. How can you sell growing the team when they display this. 14 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives