Posted on January 22, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged blogging, Deirdre Breakenridge, jason mollica's journey cast, Marketing, matthew cerrone, Metsblog, podcast, podcasting, PR 2.0, PRStudChat, Public Relations, public relations pro, Social Media, the journey cast. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- Better Social in 2015 December 9, 2014
- Generation Labels: Limiting or Limitless? October 22, 2014
- Five Things I Learned at PRSSANC October 15, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast, Ep. 10- Heather Whaling October 9, 2014
- Quick Hit: The Players Tribune… brilliant or sportswriter’s nightmare? October 3, 2014
- @Coach_Osborne this has been a fun one as an Owls fan! 1 hour ago
- RT @art_stapleton: The fact Fisher seemingly tried to justify going after Beckham because someone told someone he said something about sett… 1 day ago
- RT @jesslaw: I foresee a lot of #yoga in 2015! :) New Year's class, Vino Asana (wine + yoga!), arm balance workshop + teacher training on t… 1 day ago
- RT @LicensePlateGuy: Billboard that can stand the test of time. #GIANTS > eagles #0 http://t.co/BCeTdOVxDj 1 day ago
- Giants win and the Eagles are out of the playoffs. That's a great day. Wonder if Bradley Cooper did a video this week, @JoJoRadioBro. 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives