Posted on January 22, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged blogging, Deirdre Breakenridge, jason mollica's journey cast, Marketing, matthew cerrone, Metsblog, podcast, podcasting, PR 2.0, PRStudChat, Public Relations, public relations pro, Social Media, the journey cast. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Don’t Play the Social Media Blame Game July 18, 2014
- Guest Post: What I Wish I Knew Going into College July 10, 2014
- Guest Post: Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Policy July 8, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast: Stephanie Wonderlin June 26, 2014
- Tuesday Tip: Valuing Yourself as a Pro June 24, 2014
- Love a good a thunderstorm, especially at night. #wxgeeks #wny #weather 5 hours ago
- RT @RockinForRice: We are so happy for this development. The Buchholz family is an inspiration to us. “@WGRZ: on.wgrz.com/1teRTj6 http:/… 6 hours ago
- RT @HeathHarder: #PRSSA Nat'l '13-'14 is reunited! @BenButlerPR @BonelliSays @BrianDPrice @HelmaVonZadow @ellieboggs @jessicaairey http://t… 6 hours ago
- @ckanal you should have asked how Giroux's off-season was going? #Sabres :) 10 hours ago
- RT @JayGlazer: Funny story on how @michaelstrahan & I first met. Family now nypost.com/2014/07/26/gla… 13 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives