Posted on January 22, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged blogging, Deirdre Breakenridge, jason mollica's journey cast, Marketing, matthew cerrone, Metsblog, podcast, podcasting, PR 2.0, PRStudChat, Public Relations, public relations pro, Social Media, the journey cast. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @washingtonpost: Why Obama's "We don't have a strategy" gaffe stings wapo.st/1lkTuBD 1 hour ago
- New Post "Hurt People Can Help" bit.ly/hurtpeoplecanh… via @operationsafe ~ Please share! ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 12 hours ago
- RT @foofighters: You guys. We just got in test pressings of the record. It's getting real... Preorder - bit.ly/sonic-highways http://t.co/… 17 hours ago
- @Pizzaman804 @K92BobPatrick @NYGSpellman @jditro44 yeah.. Marc Maron, Nerdist, Dan Patrick, and my podcast. ;) 18 hours ago
- RT @patkiernan: Some Netflix movie rights expire on September 1st. Some key titles you might want to watch this week: http://t.co/FNRT160kF… 18 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives