Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- #Comm398x check out this post, especially the writing one. twitter.com/corinamanea/st… 20 minutes ago
- @ZachBlaifeder that's overdoing it a bit, I think. #noscarvesneeded 22 minutes ago
- One my all-time fave @SportsCenter commercials. twitter.com/sportscenter/s… 23 minutes ago
- @BeccaCoop There's Murrow, there's Cronkite, now there's Becca! :) 25 minutes ago
- I'd like to know why @mrbelding wasn't invited! #heyheyhey #sbtb twitter.com/foodnetwork/st… 1 hour ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives