Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- My countdown is on to #TUInvite15. Asking @TemplePRSSA @TempleSMC @TempleUniv… where should I stop first? #TempleProud #CherryOn 41 minutes ago
- @LLBean1993 YES! #amazin :) 43 minutes ago
- @SteveGuttbuck Mr. Nimoy was an underrated director. “Three Men..” is one of my fave films. We are all less without Leonard in our lives. 46 minutes ago
- Good morning! You dream of being successful. But how do you define success? Make it your definition, not someone else! You do you! #PRSSA 1 hour ago
- RT @brandynicole: The Breakfast Club never gets old. Ever. 13 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives