Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @purdymaryk WOW! If you made it for guys, I'm in! :) 1 hour ago
- @Lord_Gow Pergament is considered relevant. When we writes, I hear the teacher from Charlie Brown. #Wahwahwah 1 hour ago
- @rangersreport glad you mentioned Glass in the review. I though he had a good series... And will be needed vs. Caps, IMO. **ducks** 8 hours ago
- @MarisaFiore1 thoughts with you and your family, Marisa. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. 9 hours ago
- RT @IUBloomington: The campus community is shocked and saddened by the death of IU senior Hannah Wilson. Our deepest condolences go to her … 18 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives