Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @KayAnnePR Thanks for followback Kaylea! How's things by you? 49 minutes ago
- @annarosap Thanks for the follow, Rosanna! Hope your weekend was awesome. :) 50 minutes ago
- Give this post by @ArikHanson some thought and comment- "Is LinkedIn really broken?" linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin… #PR #soloPR 3 hours ago
- @bsav15 for the record, not bitter. If you guys win, thank Carl Hagelin. #Swagelin 16 hours ago
- @ZigFracassi I like McD, but I'll never buy their Fish Filet. #sustainablefoodpoisoning :) 16 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives