Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @K92BobPatrick sounding awesome pal... Thanks for then shout. Kids wanted to know who "Jayman" is. :) 1 day ago
- @K92BobPatrick Yoooo! Traveling through VA... Listening to the MAN! #WOOOOO 1 day ago
- @Schmeelk love the honest knowledge you're bringing with the Knicks discussion. 1 day ago
- Congrats to @mstlouis_26 on a Hall-of-Fame career. Thanks for giving it your all w/ @NYRangers @TBLightning! #champion 1 day ago
- @MadDogUnleashed Jeff Gorton is the new GM of NYR. Been with the org. for nearly 10 yrs. Sather will remain as Pres. of team. 2 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives