Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Be safe Boilers. twitter.com/lifeatpurdue/s… 25 minutes ago
- @mattlindner and probably a few drinks. 26 minutes ago
- RT @mattlindner: At this point, the White Sox' social media team deserves hazard pay and a puppy. 27 minutes ago
- @maggie162 are teams really that desperate for naming rights money to call their home field something like that? Wow. 28 minutes ago
- @CaseyStern MLB should adopt NHL type award names. 57 minutes ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives