Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Hope all my friends with @PRSSANational have a great time in #Indy. Learn, collaborate, and help shape the future of #PR. #PRSSANC 6 hours ago
- @thempeas I'm going Cory Snyder. 13 hours ago
- @paddyoconor well, in that case! :) 13 hours ago
- @YAWPHAAT Thanks! Perfect day for it... Today, not really. :) 13 hours ago
- RT @julij0hns0n: My big is the definition of perfection ok I know it you know it everyone knows it twitter.com/ambersb_/statu… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives