Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Holy.... I've no words. #MarvelSDCC twitter.com/agentm/status/… 46 minutes ago
- A little stakeholder messaging exercise. :) twitter.com/willahine/stat… 7 hours ago
- RT @DonnieWahlberg: The frequency of tragedies must be surpassed by the urgency for remedies. We can't fight for solutions if we keep figh… 1 day ago
- Great job by @WheresKernan... As if I couldn't respect Mike Piazza more. nyp.st/2a6Zv41 1 day ago
- RT @CharlesOBrien77: @JasMollica Jason, I wish people would do that in general not just those playing #PokemonGo. Too many constantly focus… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives