Posted on January 19, 2010, in Inspiration, Public Relations and tagged Brazen Careerist, career, Facebook, Google Wave, ideas, Jackie Robinson, Jason Mollica, LinkedIn, Next Generation, Public Relations, risk, television, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @GarySinise: 2day we honor the passing of Lt. Col. Robert Hite of 'Doolittle Tokyo Raiders.He died this morning at 95. R.I.P. sir http:… 2 hours ago
- @MetsBooth just thinking about those names, days gives me ulcers. 3 hours ago
- @rangersreport would "fans" prefer to go back to the Ron Low days? Let's bring in Rem Murray. Rico Fata? Gimme a break. 3 hours ago
- @MHealeySports you are way too kind. You are inspiring with your work with The Wave. 16 hours ago
- @BeckuhBeck would be happy to! :) 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives