Posted on June 3, 2010, in Hot Topic, Public Relations, Social Media, Sports and tagged Armando Galaragga, baseball, BP, Buffalo Bisons, Cleveland Indians, Coca-Cola Field, Detroit Tigers, false, Jason Donald, Jason Mollica, Jim Joyce, Miguel Cabrera, MLB, PR, Public Relations, rain delay, Syracuse Chiefs, Toyota, truth. Bookmark the permalink. 13 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @laurenmariehall Spies everywhere! :) 11 hours ago
- @rangersreport A little resemblance to @KennyAlbert. 11 hours ago
- @PoppaValentino You look great in blue and orange! Miss you here in Buffalo. 11 hours ago
- @Lord_Gow or Schumer. #MrCamera 11 hours ago
- @MattBarnaby3636 The “why would players want to come to Buffalo” rhetoric is silly, weak. You get a pick like McD or Eichel, they’ll sign. 11 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives