Posted on June 3, 2010, in Hot Topic, Public Relations, Social Media, Sports and tagged Armando Galaragga, baseball, BP, Buffalo Bisons, Cleveland Indians, Coca-Cola Field, Detroit Tigers, false, Jason Donald, Jason Mollica, Jim Joyce, Miguel Cabrera, MLB, PR, Public Relations, rain delay, Syracuse Chiefs, Toyota, truth. Bookmark the permalink. 13 Comments.
- RT @TemplePRSSA: Join @TemplePRSSA as we continue to raise funds towards our largest event to date: #TUinvite14, by donating here http://t.… 3 hours ago
- @brooney27 Glad to share info on @CoraWomen! It’s very important. 5 hours ago
- RT @CoraWomen: Here are the beautiful women you help stay in work & school through Cora! #IWD2014 #educategirls #empowerwomen http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- Meet Pete! bit.ly/whatsOpSAFE @operationSAFE http://t.co/oQfTgOkqqw ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 11 hours ago
- RT @cloudspark: slay your ego. 22 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives