Posted on February 8, 2011, in Branding, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged AOL, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Prodigy, Stephanie Wonderlin, Tweetheart TV, video. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Sadly, this happens way too often. I feel sadness for a person who has that much hatred. twitter.com/meghanmccain/s… 6 hours ago
- @JamesGunn Seems headline is clickbait. Clearly no confirmation, only you've talked about it. Must be frustrating w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- @danieminor13 Crush it, Danie! 10 hours ago
- @LuvToDance80 That's a face you CANNOT resist! 14 hours ago
- @matthewjdowd This is true. But people must have trust in press. Those numbers are, sadly, low these days. edelman.com/global-results/ 19 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives