Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @WayneRandazzo crispness on his pitches seems to be lacking. Appears to be also overthrowing a tad. 5 hours ago
- @Lets86it The GRANDYMAN! https://t.co/TFL8riNmlC 5 hours ago
- Amen, coach. They are the reason we can be free. #allgavesomesomegaveall twitter.com/franfraschilla… 14 hours ago
- @K92BobPatrick pot meet kettle. 1 day ago
- @K92BobPatrick Mets sent him packing last year. I'm sure he won't sniff the playoffs this year. 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives