Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- #Mets win!! https://t.co/6rCMINsdpn 11 hours ago
- RT @passantino: Shimon Peres, Israel’s longest-serving politician and statesman, dies at 93 buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 11 hours ago
- RT @Marlins: Thank you, @mets. ❤️ twitter.com/AnthonyDiComo/… 11 hours ago
- RT @jamesjrogers: Good social media insight from @JasMollica on the 1st #PresidentialDebate #FNSciTech | fxn.ws/2dgNyqw 11 hours ago
- I really love looking into search and social conversations. You'll see why here. #PRSSA #PRStudchat twitter.com/jamesjrogers/s… 14 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives