Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- @RoeMoPR #NYR will make me lose the rest of my hair before it is over! 3 hours ago
- RT @jilane: #SportsBiz Opening - Social Media Producer w/ @Seahawks (Seattle) bit.ly/1KKmTgT 3 hours ago
- @RoeMoPR any normal ownership wouldn't do this. But Dolan isn't a normal owner. He's a guy who simply believes he knows everything. 3 hours ago
- @RoeMoPR oh, that was outrageous! He's a liar... And believes his own press. Dolan loves him for some reason. 3 hours ago
- Waiting to see the series of "does report findings taint Brady's legacy?" tweets, stories. Because, journalism! #NFL #DeflateGate 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives