Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @sailingt3am: #Eagles fan wrecked by a pole #SuperBowl #superbowlbound #PhiladelphiaEagles https://t.co/GsQLXEiqdr 3 hours ago
- @ABC7Sports @NewsChannel8 Heck no... besides the Giants have beaten the Pats in the Super Bowl. Twice. Go Pats! 3 hours ago
- Don’t need to do this in NYC... just sayin’. twitter.com/phillypolice/s… 4 hours ago
- RT @RothenbergESPN: Not the smartest fan base twitter.com/art_stapleton/… 4 hours ago
- Can’t wait to chat with @AU_PRSSA! It’s an open meeting, too. So, if you’re @AU_SOC, learn more about this awesome,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives