Posted on August 8, 2011, in Marketing, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Facebook, innovation, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, PR, Social Media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- @bitty_boop Ok... I still think you should go with winter coat. Depending on how Lake Erie is (frozen or partial) could dictate how cold. 3 hours ago
- @bitty_boop When in March are you going? March is a tricky month... It should be cold, so bring winter coat. 4 hours ago
- @PRjeff @FoxNews Thanks Jeff! Appreciate you reading. 1 day ago
- Social media is a great tool for good, as we've seen in the last week. Thanks, @jamesjrogers! twitter.com/jamesjrogers/s… 1 day ago
- How social media comes together during world crisis. My interview with @FoxNews... foxnews.com/tech/2015/11/2… #PRSA #PRSSA #PR 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives