Posted on November 21, 2011, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute, Public Relations and tagged Adapt, blog, change, Facebook, Jason Mollica, New York Times, PRSA, Social Media, Success, Twitter, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Hand @saquon the Rookie of the Year now. Don’t even wait until the season ends. #NYG 1 hour ago
- RT @Meltwater: How can #search help you get your #PR messages out? bit.ly/2FCuWz3 #OutsideInsight #SEO #SEOforPR https://t.co/BZrM… 1 hour ago
- .@AU_PRSSA is always giving back to our community, on and off campus. #PRSSA twitter.com/au_prssa/statu… 7 hours ago
- Did POTUS have trouble uploading to Blackboard? Wait, maybe the due date wasn't clear in the syllabus. 🤥 twitter.com/AP/status/1063… 2 days ago
- As comms pros, we’re looking deeper & deeper at analytics. @AU_SOC is seeking a Tenure-Track Assistant Professor, o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives