Posted on November 21, 2011, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute, Public Relations and tagged Adapt, blog, change, Facebook, Jason Mollica, New York Times, PRSA, Social Media, Success, Twitter, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- A bit dusty in here. #WalkoffWilmer twitter.com/mets/status/10… 3 hours ago
- @Meltwater @MarissaJaneZ @DarbyDeJarnette Glad you all reached out to Meltwater and I’ll make sure links are update… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @MarissaJaneZ: Excited to be officially #Hootsuite certified! Thank you @hootsuite @AU_SOC @JasMollica for this amazing opportunity! #AU… 5 hours ago
- @LanceMedow I’m sure Thurman Thomas is home tonight saying, “I wish we lost in the AFC Championship Game four years in a row.” 1 day ago
- Can’t argue with The Jefferson’s. I’d go Fresh Prince at 2. Dukes of Hazard has to be in Top 5, I’ll put that at 5.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives