Posted on November 21, 2011, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute, Public Relations and tagged Adapt, blog, change, Facebook, Jason Mollica, New York Times, PRSA, Social Media, Success, Twitter, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- #Assemble This Marvel-ous woman is going to break records. #CaptainMarvel twitter.com/marvelstudios/… 14 hours ago
- .@MarvelStudios is about to disable Twitter and interwebs today with #CaptainMarvel trailer. @captainmarvel twitter.com/gma/status/104… 15 hours ago
- Thanks to @kimisanden for speaking to @AU_SOC #AUComm301. Really loved the advice, insights you provided the students! 1 day ago
- .@kimisanden I had four professors @IllinoisStateU that really helped me. Networking without having an ask is really important. #AUComm301 1 day ago
- .@kimisanden being new to entertainment, she makes sure to research & read as much as possible. Also going to movie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives