Monday Minute: Game Planning

Whether you are a professional sports coach or a public relations pro, you need to plan. There are so many similarities between the two. Today’s Monday Minute explains why.

How do you game plan for success? Let me know in the comments.

Advertisements

About JasMollica

"It's never too late to have a life and it's never too late to change one." That's something I tell students, friends, and family all the time. After living and working in New York City, I took my own advice in 2004, switched my career from the television/radio industry and got into public relations. Now, I spend my days as a PR/social media marketing consultant and get inspired daily. It's been a good ride, so far. But the car has plenty of gas left. I hope you'll join along in this guy's journey!

Posted on January 9, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Sports and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.

  1. Great minute worth of advice, Jason! And “planning for success” is definitely ripe for sports analogies. I usually find myself going back to my favorite quote about goal-setting (by Brian Tracy) – 3% of people have written goals and the other 97% work for them. I don’t think that’s specifically about accumulating “underlings” but about achieving goals. If you don’t have your goals and/or plan committed to writing, it’s that much easier to allow distractions to overtake your trajectory.

  1. Pingback: URL

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: