Posted on January 23, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged advice, business, community manager, Herb Brooks, Jason Mollica, Miracle, Monday Minute, New York Giants, opportunity, planning, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @bobconfer Much of their staffs aren’t in touch, period. So, it’s tough for their social to be the same. 6 hours ago
- Good morning! Be what you want to be, not what you think someone wants you to be. Be genuine, honest. That wins… always. #dowork #PRSSA 6 hours ago
- @bobconfer I find some politicos social media to be very badly done. Promoted tweets, included. 6 hours ago
- RT @fox5newsdc: PLEASE RT: Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Montgomery Village fox5dc.com/news/local-new… #fox5dc http://t.co… 18 hours ago
- RT @SJFCPRSSA: Full house tonight for Sports PR with @Craigryb and @njrowan! All becoming #PRSSAPros http://t.co/7ub48ovZPz 21 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives