Posted on January 23, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged advice, business, community manager, Herb Brooks, Jason Mollica, Miracle, Monday Minute, New York Giants, opportunity, planning, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @paddyoconor: .@realBobWoodward: if we are infected with hate, infected with ignorance, with are at risk of losing our democracy. #TEDx… 2 hours ago
- As always, @dbreakenridge speaking the truth. #Comm398x twitter.com/helenapwilcox/… 2 hours ago
- Facts are facts.. a good writer can get far. #PR #Comm398x twitter.com/watson_krista/… 2 hours ago
- @MobileProfessor I'm not unfortunately. However, when you get back, I'd love to catch up. @UVUPRSSA @uvuchss @UVU @UVUClubs 4 hours ago
- @rangersreport It's Lemonade... lemonade. 22 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives