Posted on January 23, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged advice, business, community manager, Herb Brooks, Jason Mollica, Miracle, Monday Minute, New York Giants, opportunity, planning, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @DavidAmber Love reading and watching @FriedgeHNIC. He does an outstanding job. 12 hours ago
- RT @Temple_FB: 🏆🏆🏆 https://t.co/7CsQBzNaNR 15 hours ago
- True, but how about giving the Owls credit for a solid all-around performance? twitter.com/abc7news/statu… 15 hours ago
- RT @44_Matakevich: Couldn't be happier for Coach Rhule and @Temple_FB! People don't understand what he has done for the program and Univers… 15 hours ago
- Tears of joy here... can't believe it. #TempleMade #TEMvsNAVY twitter.com/templeuniv/sta… 15 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives