Posted on January 23, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged advice, business, community manager, Herb Brooks, Jason Mollica, Miracle, Monday Minute, New York Giants, opportunity, planning, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @seanmohen Well done on that one. 6 hours ago
- #TempleMade Congrats to two legends! twitter.com/halloates/stat… 6 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron Matz will just have to have surgery after winning the WS, right? :) 9 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron However, you know Mets fans… the freakout will continue. I’ve had spurs, too. It’s all tolerance. 9 hours ago
- @MrMediaTraining Are we now back in the McCarthy Era? “Are you a communist, sir?” 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives