Posted on January 23, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged advice, business, community manager, Herb Brooks, Jason Mollica, Miracle, Monday Minute, New York Giants, opportunity, planning, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- It’s Good to Be The Marvel Brand April 22, 2014
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- @tonezbalonez Thanks, Tony... I'm glad you liked it! 8 hours ago
- @tonezbalonez Thanks for the favorite, Tony! 8 hours ago
- Great post by @laurenkgray over at @prtini’s blog: Transforming Online into Real World Relationships. bit.ly/1mwjYgs #PRSSA 9 hours ago
- @jesslaw That stinks! That would drive me crazy, too. 9 hours ago
- @RVacchianoNYDN I’ll be happy to wait until you tweet it out, Ralph! 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives