Posted on January 23, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged advice, business, community manager, Herb Brooks, Jason Mollica, Miracle, Monday Minute, New York Giants, opportunity, planning, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @bekiweki why bother engaging if you don't have proper info? Might as well follow bots. #RaganChat 48 minutes ago
- Sure #supermanvsbatman will do well, @CaptainAmerica Civil War already has look/feel of blockbuster. BvS teaser was terrible last night. 50 minutes ago
- My thoughts on the #millennial label in #marketing. #PRSSA #NPPRSA #PRStudChat twitter.com/Marketwired/st… 5 hours ago
- Happy #GivingTuesday... I hope you'll consider a gift to @BGCGW. bgcgw.org/givegreatfutur… (cl.) #greatfutures #BGCGW 5 hours ago
- @LuckyBrand your employees at the St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville are awesome. Tremendous service, walked out with more! 3 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives