Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- RT @cloudspark: slay your ego. 3 hours ago
- @TheSamSanchez Sam, think you've been hacked. 3 hours ago
- RT @ILSTUPRSSA: Forget #MarchMadness. This year it's all about #MarchBrandness! Personal branding with @JasMollica at ISU, 3/25: http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- Can’t wait to visit @ILSTUPRSSA on 3/25 for my #MarchBrandness talk! Will you be there? #CEOofYou #personalbranding cc: @IllinoisStateU 3 hours ago
- RT @prssanc: For more information on the details of #PRSSANC visit bit.ly/1lG0BmT 4 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives