Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @LittleLeafAsh plenty of Starbucks or fill his Starbucks app. :) 54 minutes ago
- Loved seeing how focused @DylanDreyerNBC was putting together Legos! Glad to know I'm not the only one who does the same! :) 1 hour ago
- Another great Sunday AM yoga session done. Feeling focused, centered. #getgutsy 1 hour ago
- @MarcCarig ERA at 1.15 lately. If he's worked out those issues from earlier, great move. Young, too. 14 hours ago
- @ebenezersamuel so injuries to this team now happen in warmups.. Unreal. 14 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives