Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- It’s Good to Be The Marvel Brand April 22, 2014
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- RT @RobertPlant: Listen: RP talks @ledzeppelin re-releases on @BBCRadio4 bbc.in/1lEy6qP 1 hour ago
- @tonezbalonez Thanks, Tony... I'm glad you liked it! 12 hours ago
- @tonezbalonez Thanks for the favorite, Tony! 12 hours ago
- Great post by @laurenkgray over at @prtini’s blog: Transforming Online into Real World Relationships. bit.ly/1mwjYgs #PRSSA 12 hours ago
- @jesslaw That stinks! That would drive me crazy, too. 12 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives