Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @MLBNetwork: More #BlackFriday giveaways coming your way! RETWEET for a chance at a signed ball by NL Comeback #POY @MattHarvey33 https:… 11 hours ago
- @WheresKernan Don't encourage Bravo... 15 hours ago
- @CristinMcGrath They aren't doing it right. Amateurs! :) 1 day ago
- @bitty_boop if I had a way, I would have GIF'd it! 1 day ago
- @bitty_boop you saw that too?!? 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives