Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @ChrisYandle just tweeted the same thing, Chris. Subway was smart to suspend relationship. Doesn't assume guilt. 23 minutes ago
- Think #Subway has handled the #JaredFogle situation very well, so far. Statements have been strong, not hiding from issue. #CrisisPR 32 minutes ago
- @mashable Not ending… suspending. A BIG difference, guys. 35 minutes ago
- @MrMediaTraining How hard is it to think before doing something like that. She just got past one controversy… this is strike two and three. 1 hour ago
- @KeriBetters You need to correct that coffee problem. Hold on.. it’s not Monday? #summerproblems 1 hour ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives