Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @MikeFerrinSXM @Jim_Duquette I’m sure #Mets fans will get in a tizzy with that Alderson comment. Never wanted Tulo with the Mets. 21 minutes ago
- @RealLaurieDhue Always good to see comedians take precedent in the WH. #shakeshead 35 minutes ago
- Remember when the #Padres won the offseason? Yeah, that went really far in the reg. season. #MLB #sellers 39 minutes ago
- @cvelardi Suddenly, “Bad Girls” by Donna Summers is in my head. #talkinboutthosebadgirls 43 minutes ago
- @cvelardi Hope you are enjoying the #PR world. It really is fun, challenging and VERY educational. 50 minutes ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives