Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @HayesTSN You could probably tweet that for every Leafs game recently. 4 hours ago
- @MHealeySports Happy Birthday to Papa Healey! 6 hours ago
- RT @TSNBobMcKenzie: In any case, I would suggest @TSNquizmaster take Zuccarello off #TradeCentre Big Trade Bait Board. 7 hours ago
- @MrMediaTraining Classless headline from NYDN. Because they knew Nimoy so well. 7 hours ago
- @ZigFracassi Rangers have a Russian prospect, Pavel Buchenvich, that is pretty high on their board. I like Duke, but NYR has some talent. 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives