Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @rangersreport glad you mentioned Glass in the review. I though he had a good series... And will be needed vs. Caps, IMO. **ducks** 6 hours ago
- @MarisaFiore1 thoughts with you and your family, Marisa. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. 6 hours ago
- RT @IUBloomington: The campus community is shocked and saddened by the death of IU senior Hannah Wilson. Our deepest condolences go to her … 16 hours ago
- @bsav15 @maggie_kropf did he even show up in this series? ;) 16 hours ago
- @bsav15 @maggie_kropf you can return to NYC, just don't wear the Crosby shirt. 16 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives