Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Enjoying #MemorialDay2015 in our Nation's Capital for the first time. Using @HTTourist recommendations. #travel http://t.co/JNv8Kd3JSO 5 hours ago
- @TheBroadwayHat should go to "Ari Gold." #hugitout #NYR 2 days ago
- @SteveGelbs I wonder if Nash is still considered "Marshmallow soft?" 2 days ago
- @rangersreport talbot is better. #bizzarroRangerFanthinking 2 days ago
- @SunnyinSyracuse it's almost June! 3 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives