Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @Cut4: Daniel Murphy hit his home run so hard that he branded his name into it: atmlb.com/1VKkozi http://t.co/6Y1BPiNNCo 1 hour ago
- @WheresKernan that @CaseyStern ain't to shabby either! 1 hour ago
- RT @JimBreuer: Dodgers got DEGROMINATED!!!! 1 hour ago
- BOOKS!!!!! #LGM #Mets up 1-0! http://t.co/VTurDQ8iU0 1 hour ago
- Murph with the bat and glove tonight. #LGM #ImWith28 1 hour ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives