Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @MattBarnaby3636 vermette by a mile. 20 hours ago
- .@NiagaraFallsUSA in the background! #NiagaraFallsNY twitter.com/supermantweets… 20 hours ago
- @kawicrasher2010 thank you! We have a place now. But appreciate you reaching out! 21 hours ago
- @MattYallofMLB and people were crying about the Mets?! :) 21 hours ago
- @grantgust got a little dusty in my house during @CW_TheFlash finale. Show brought this 42 yr old to tears. Great acting, writing. Kudos! :) 22 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives