Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @johnstrubel glad to share... Will comment in the AM. 7 hours ago
- This is a really solid post. If you’re a baseball fan, it’s a terrific read. twitter.com/johnstrubel/st… 7 hours ago
- Rex Ryan has taught the #Bills how to whine and complain after losses, too. twitter.com/RVacchianoNYDN… 9 hours ago
- Just found draft post I did for @matthewcerrone/#Metsblog in '06. Think @AntDeRosa @djshort, and I though that was the start of good times. 10 hours ago
- @pgcat to @AntDeRosa's point, most of my news, when I'm mobile, comes from an app. I find mobile news sites to be very clunky. 10 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives