Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @purdymaryk WOW! If you made it for guys, I'm in! :) 1 day ago
- @Lord_Gow Pergament is considered relevant. When we writes, I hear the teacher from Charlie Brown. #Wahwahwah 1 day ago
- @rangersreport glad you mentioned Glass in the review. I though he had a good series... And will be needed vs. Caps, IMO. **ducks** 1 day ago
- @MarisaFiore1 thoughts with you and your family, Marisa. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. 1 day ago
- RT @IUBloomington: The campus community is shocked and saddened by the death of IU senior Hannah Wilson. Our deepest condolences go to her … 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives