Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @JenniferEckhart: U2 LIVE at the garden with my Fox News buddy @toddbkelly! Bono ain't got nothin' on us 😎🙌🏻 @U2 #U2ieTour http://t.co/O… 55 minutes ago
- @AdamDvorin from your mouth to Alderson's ears, pal! 57 minutes ago
- @JenniferEckhart @toddbkelly @U2 relaxing at home in MD... I see you are at "The Mecca" to see the best band around! Jealous!! :) 1 hour ago
- @MattYallofMLB that's because Ortiz ate the other two sandwiches you had there. ;) 1 hour ago
- @michaelgbaron that's a great logo. PSL Mets? 2 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives