Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @stevezipay Really enjoyed your spot on @SiriusXMNHL this AM. How was Ireland? 1 hour ago
- @ashleyb121384 you aren't using it? Thought that was perfect for you. 😝 12 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron fair to be critical of Collins tonight. That said, I think he learned who he'll be using moving forward. 13 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron throw Niese in that mix too. Terrible pitching from him. 13 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron Niese: Bad, Parnell, badder; O'Flaherty, even badder; Torres; the end. 13 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives