Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @chris_ellis: I haven't seen this much public interest in a blue dress since 1998. 9 hours ago
- Just think, if terrorists are watching social media, they're thinking, "Wow, this is all we have to do to distract the infidels?!" #TheDress 9 hours ago
- You know, if you continue this dress discussion, the terrorists win. 9 hours ago
- RT @edzitron: 1940'S: EDWARD R MURROW 1960'S: WALTER CRONKITE 2015: A LLAMA 10 hours ago
- Who cares what color the dress is! 10 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives