Posted on February 22, 2012, in Branding, Hot Topic, Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Technology and tagged Facebook, forms of communication, Foursquare, google+, Justin Timberlake, media analysts, media networks, myspace, New York Giants, Paper.li, Pinterest, PRGeekSpeak, shiny thing, Social Media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @K92BobPatrick sounding awesome pal... Thanks for then shout. Kids wanted to know who "Jayman" is. :) 3 days ago
- @K92BobPatrick Yoooo! Traveling through VA... Listening to the MAN! #WOOOOO 3 days ago
- @Schmeelk love the honest knowledge you're bringing with the Knicks discussion. 3 days ago
- Congrats to @mstlouis_26 on a Hall-of-Fame career. Thanks for giving it your all w/ @NYRangers @TBLightning! #champion 3 days ago
- @MadDogUnleashed Jeff Gorton is the new GM of NYR. Been with the org. for nearly 10 yrs. Sather will remain as Pres. of team. 4 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives