Posted on April 24, 2012, in Marketing, Media, Social Media, Sports, Technology and tagged Amazon, Barnes and Noble, CNN, Eli Manning, football, Jason Mollica, journalism degree, new york daily news, New York Giants, NFL, NY Daily News, Ralph Vacchiano, Social Media, Sports, sports journalism, Sulia, Super Bowl, Syracuse University, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @JonahJavad I own a Kariya sweater exactly like that one. Loved the logo & colors. 1 hour ago
- congratulations "Recchi-ng" Ball!! #Flyers twitter.com/hockeyhallfame… 5 hours ago
- @NHLNetwork That is one sweet lid! #NHLNetwork 6 hours ago
- RT @NHLNetwork: We're in a giving mood, which is why we're giving away an #NHLNetwork hat! RETWEET us & you might just be the lucky person… 6 hours ago
- RT @CBSNews: "All You Need Is Love" turns 50: Watch The Beatles' classic performance from black and white to living color https://t.co/GCWP… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives