Posted on April 24, 2012, in Marketing, Media, Social Media, Sports, Technology and tagged Amazon, Barnes and Noble, CNN, Eli Manning, football, Jason Mollica, journalism degree, new york daily news, New York Giants, NFL, NY Daily News, Ralph Vacchiano, Social Media, Sports, sports journalism, Sulia, Super Bowl, Syracuse University, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- "Mets should trade Rosario, Smith, and Harvey for him!" - Mets fan on Twitter or WFAN caller? You decide. twitter.com/joetrezz/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @AUSG: AUSG is excited by the launch of The Market- AU's new food pantry for students, run by students. Read more: https://t.co/Ti9KpS… 10 hours ago
- RT @ShelMollica: Reach out to @ErinEKent and I for more info on this publicly accessible data source twitter.com/ncicaredelivre… 12 hours ago
- RT @AmericanUAlum: If you haven't already, don't delay register for #AllAUWeekend today! bit.ly/1WSkQOq https://t.co/KZpsSQiLtP 14 hours ago
- Beyond thrilled for friend, great broadcaster @benwag247, who will call BlueJays games 9/20, 21. Tune in via @MLB @MLBNetworkRadio @FAN590! 14 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives