Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- that shield will look great in my office... @HasbroNews #TeamCap twitter.com/toyland/status… 4 hours ago
- I've read Ira's stories for a long time. Class move by a class organization. twitter.com/joshsternberg/… 6 hours ago
- RT @samogborn: We're looking for a digital intern at @redbull Chicago 🙌 interested, or know someone who would be? redbullinternshipprogram.com (… 8 hours ago
- @Lets86it what a dope Mejia is... Waste of talent and career trying to cheat. He doesn't deserve to be part of the #Mets. #ByeFelicia 8 hours ago
- RT @TemplePRSSA: We couldn't agree more! #MentorshipMeans gaining a new friend and being role models for each other! - @jeremyrives7 https… 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives