Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @EmpireStateBldg: #HappyThanksgiving from the Empire State Building!! Our lights will dance in festive colors tonight to celebrate. 🦃 ht… 3 hours ago
- Literally me after just after #Thanksgiving dinner. #HappyThanksgiving2017 https://t.co/vYhiCeiWkF 7 hours ago
- RT @Noahsyndergaard: Happy Thanksgiving everyone.......especially to those in the @Mets organization and our fans......and @mrsmet 😘 #LGM #… 7 hours ago
- .@bryantparknyc! Absolutely.. great list here by @fashionfernweh! #ILoveNY twitter.com/fashionfernweh… 12 hours ago
- @LuvToDance80 Very tough.. it’s been a great series, so far. #Punisher 12 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives