Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @KeithSharonOC: Josh Hamilton traded for kilo of heroin 1 hour ago
- @JenniferEckhart what's good word in NYC? 1 hour ago
- RT @mattlindner: Openly rooting for Josh Hamilton to hit like 70 home runs for the Rangers this year after how the Angels have treated him. 1 hour ago
- @JenniferEckhart isn't it assumed you are smart, engaging? :) 1 hour ago
- RT @jonlustig: Hummm. RT @Ken_Rosenthal Sources: Hamilton resolution involves trade. Entire scenario could still fall apart, but agreement … 2 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives