Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @chris_ellis: I haven't seen this much public interest in a blue dress since 1998. 2 hours ago
- Just think, if terrorists are watching social media, they're thinking, "Wow, this is all we have to do to distract the infidels?!" #TheDress 2 hours ago
- You know, if you continue this dress discussion, the terrorists win. 2 hours ago
- RT @edzitron: 1940'S: EDWARD R MURROW 1960'S: WALTER CRONKITE 2015: A LLAMA 2 hours ago
- Who cares what color the dress is! 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives