Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- @emilybarbershop walking to class on a beautiful campus is perfect! 1 hour ago
- @JohnMTrader they have some nice young pieces, though. I love Machado and Schoop. 4 hours ago
- @JohnMTrader not having Cruz has hurt. But Hardy hasn't had a good season. Weiters has been hurt, and pitching is off. 4 hours ago
- @JohnMTrader the O's have appeared "in neutral" to me all season. Don't know why. 4 hours ago
- RT @kgd74: Still cannot mention that evil man's name on the air about the WDBJ shooting. I refuse. 5 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives