Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- @cvelardi the juice with the NYY series ended for me a while back. I miss the non-interleague days, sometimes. 2 hours ago
- @cvelardi and the Marlins series means more because it's in the division, IMO. 2 hours ago
- @MetsBooth or to Hollywood? I'm taking a Greyhound... ;) 2 hours ago
- RT @CidnyeWeimer: Congrats @jess_carnprobst for being named the @OUImPRessions Outstanding Supervisor!! 👏👏 not one bit surprised. 6 hours ago
- RT @RachelElzufon: Thinking of my loved ones who survived, those who fought with bravery until the end. #WomenAgainstCancer @RoswellPark ht… 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives