Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @TheRealNimoy: A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP” 3 hours ago
- Heartbroken to hear news of Leonard Nimoy's death. "Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end." #LLAP 3 hours ago
- RT @chris_ellis: I haven't seen this much public interest in a blue dress since 1998. 17 hours ago
- Just think, if terrorists are watching social media, they're thinking, "Wow, this is all we have to do to distract the infidels?!" #TheDress 17 hours ago
- You know, if you continue this dress discussion, the terrorists win. 17 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives