Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @bsav15 for the record, not bitter. If you guys win, thank Carl Hagelin. #Swagelin 2 hours ago
- @ZigFracassi I like McD, but I'll never buy their Fish Filet. #sustainablefoodpoisoning :) 2 hours ago
- @bsav15 Go Sharks! #fansince91 2 hours ago
- #StanleyCup Let's Go @SanJoseSharks!! #nhl 4 hours ago
- RT @K92BobPatrick: My eternal gratitude and respect to those we honor on this Memorial Day. You will never be forgotten. Thank you. https:/… 13 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives