Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- My wife's first official tweet... And a valuable one regarding patient care. #HealthPR twitter.com/shelmollica/st… 3 hours ago
- @greg_prince we could be cautiously optimistic? That doesn't have the same pizzazz, though. 13 hours ago
- @greg_prince I dare say... "You Gotta Believe." 13 hours ago
- @timmymadsen when Burke calls you a pain in the ass... It's high praise. 18 hours ago
- @Coopz22 oh, I'm not going to sit there and boo either. But, I think us talking about it here (intelligently) is a way to show displeasure. 20 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives