Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @OriginalFunko: RT & follow @OriginalFunko for the chance to win an @amazon exclusive Groot Pop! https://t.co/TzirnO04dV 15 hours ago
- RT @benjaminwittes: People hated this man. I never did. He was thoroughly decent and, whatever his errors, he is a patriot whose oath of of… 15 hours ago
- @MetsBooth "Ladies and Gentlemen... Elvis has just left the building." 1 day ago
- @absbabs419 @JetBlue https://t.co/WgcwyhoJYl 1 day ago
- @HeyMollyB It's more than OK... it's absolutely necessary. :) 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives