Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @AnthonyDiComo: #Mets final attendance total at Citi Field this season was 2,569,753, their highest total since 2006. 3 hours ago
- @JenniferEckhart Hey, look at that! The @Giants won AGAIN.... Quitter! @toddbkelly 6 hours ago
- "The @The7LineArmy has added a lot of texture to Mets games." - Howie Rose. Great rep of Mets fans! @The7Line 6 hours ago
- RT @Skrobola: Evernote is in deep trouble - Business Insider ow.ly/SZgVy 6 hours ago
- Giants win, Eagles lose. It's a good Sunday. #NYG 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives