Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It’s Good to Be The Marvel Brand April 22, 2014
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- RT @Andrew_R_Cross: #PR friends in #Chicago: @WalkerSands is hiring a media relations specialist. walkersands.com/Media-Relation… #happo #PRStudChat… 4 hours ago
- @DunkinBuffalo Thanks for the follow! Love my Dunkin’ in the morning… and afternoon. Ok, all day long! :) 4 hours ago
- @RoeMoPR I grew up in the heart of Flyers country. I’m use to getting razzed as a Rangers fan. 5 hours ago
- @RoeMoPR This morning, in celebrations, I decided to pull a Carcillo and raise my hands in the face of a Flyers fan. #NYRPlayoffs 5 hours ago
- @lindseyzim716 Doing well, thanks! Hope the last few weeks go as smoothly as possible! 6 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives