Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- My chat with @robverger on what each campaign is doing right. #Socialpolitics #PRStudChat #NPPRSA twitter.com/fxnscitech/sta… 5 hours ago
- This should certainly help in telling the mobile story to clients. #PR #mobilemarketing twitter.com/martinwaxman/s… 11 hours ago
- #IfYourDayIsBadAlwaysRemember PUGS!! https://t.co/TjzVrWTASB 11 hours ago
- @JamesCoston No problem, man! Hope it helps. 11 hours ago
- This should be a intriguing night... #DCWx twitter.com/MelissaNordWx/… 11 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives