Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Please RT to help recruit child trauma therapists for Samar bit.ly/therapy-art http://t.co/RAQCle4AqH ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 minutes ago
- RT @_Katie_Costello: One day your life will come to an end.... how do you want to be remembered? cheerdummy.com/2014/03/06/rem… #blog #lifelessons 1 hour ago
- @BeckuhBeck Well, you can expect me to help promote it! Msg me deets on the Twitter chat on FB or DM. 3 hours ago
- @BeckuhBeck No problem. Wish I could make your event next week. But if there’s a chat, I’ll try and take part! #PRsupport 3 hours ago
- @BeckuhBeck Sure is! Perfect length to include in a tweet. 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives