Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @Thatonekailey @mikedoute Kailey, thanks for sharing Mike's interview. Codella comes off even worse, IMO. 9 hours ago
- #Buckethead talk! Love hearing Mike and Eddie back together.. twitter.com/eddietrunk/sta… 14 hours ago
- Add me to this disappointment as well. Two instances this wk of gender bias posts. @PRSA must do better. #PR twitter.com/robyn_rl/statu… 15 hours ago
- #tbt 30 years ago today. "He struck him out! The @Mets have won the World Series!" #86Mets #Mets https://t.co/RmaZptjPAF 15 hours ago
- @ash_vickneyPR It’s a shame that it couldn’t be adjusted to fit what Twitter users would like. 16 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives