Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Helping demystify pitching the media. My latest @Marketwired's blog- blog.marketwired.com/2015/03/25/dem… #PRSSA #NPPRSA 1 hour ago
- RT @TempleUniv: DYK: This first National Invitation Tournament (NIT) was won by the Temple University Owls over the Colorado Buffaloes in 1… 1 hour ago
- RT @GarySinise: 2day we honor the passing of Lt. Col. Robert Hite of 'Doolittle Tokyo Raiders.He died this morning at 95. R.I.P. sir http:… 15 hours ago
- @MetsBooth just thinking about those names, days gives me ulcers. 16 hours ago
- @rangersreport would "fans" prefer to go back to the Ron Low days? Let's bring in Rem Murray. Rico Fata? Gimme a break. 16 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives