Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @M_Ketterer was there cross examination allowed? #uncle 6 hours ago
- @aiaddysonzhang Don't agree with first point. Releases are still effective; need to be strategic, understand audience. cc: @AdamDvorin 6 hours ago
- @AdamRubinESPN that guy has been reported for being abusive. Couldn't stand by and let that continue. 7 hours ago
- @greg_prince like a mountain stream... 🎤 8 hours ago
- RT @MelBrooks: Gene Wilder-One of the truly great talents of our time. He blessed every film we did with his magic & he blessed me with his… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives