Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Agreed! That's why I'm using Mark's book in my class. Thanks for sharing, @leeodden. twitter.com/leeodden/statu… 2 hours ago
- @LittleLeafAsh "how can I reach you? Email?" 3 hours ago
- Happy #NationalCoffeeDay! Made sure to grab @DCDunkin for 66 cents. https://t.co/SjqaWcUO2t 6 hours ago
- RT @IEarths: We're giving away a set of #DoctorStrange figures! RT & Follow for a chance to win! Winner DM'd in 2 days... https://t.co/hrYM… 6 hours ago
- This put a smile on my face & some good jammin' in the day, @singerlilsuzy. https://t.co/6yKK9IvK0h 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives