Posted on June 4, 2012, in Hot Topic, Marketing, Monday Minute and tagged advertising, blog, branding, business, Facebook, Jason Mollica, Marketing, measurement, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, social strategies, strategy, Twitter, www youtube, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @RVacchianoNYDN As a person who has admired your work, both in paper and book, best wishes at SNY. Thanks for your kindness as well. 🏈 4 hours ago
- @MarionFiedlerTN thanks, Marion! The same to you! 4 hours ago
- @Lets86it dat guy nose, ok? He's uh insiduh! ;) 4 hours ago
- My chat with @robverger on what each campaign is doing right. #Socialpolitics #PRStudChat #NPPRSA twitter.com/fxnscitech/sta… 1 day ago
- This should certainly help in telling the mobile story to clients. #PR #mobilemarketing twitter.com/martinwaxman/s… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives