Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Whenever I hear someone from #FIFA speak. http://t.co/fnNnnhyGhj 8 hours ago
- "Do you want me to put down the hammer?!?" Noah Syndergaard. #Thor #Mets @MrMet http://t.co/qmjm8n1ywE 13 hours ago
- RT @Marketwired: Reserve your spot now! #Influence411 mwne.ws/1PNM9Jp http://t.co/f77Bizxocy 13 hours ago
- #WednesdayWisdom never give up on a dream that is close to reality. Believe in you!! 13 hours ago
- RT @nbcwashington: WEATHER ALERT: Severe thunderstorm watches and warnings in effect for D.C., Md., Va. area nbc4dc.com/vWQovMf http:/… 14 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives