Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @MelBrooks: Gene Wilder-One of the truly great talents of our time. He blessed every film we did with his magic & he blessed me with his… 5 hours ago
- RT @Mets: #MetsWin Biiiiiiiiiiig. 😃 Let's keep the momentum rolling. #UnfinishedBusiness Box ➡️ atmlb.com/2bsuedN https://t.co/busA… 2 days ago
- Keith: Let's put it in the books already. Gary: What? Are you Howie? cc: @MetsBooth 2 days ago
- RT @theteacherchris: #MetsTwitter #giveaway Colon 2hit Topps Now card. FREE! retweet & follow to enter. Winner picked 2nite during game htt… 2 days ago
- RT @HandsRespect: An urgent message from Stan Lee: "Help me in spreading respect for all." 2 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives