Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @DonnieWahlberg: Problem Seek negative attention & you may get it. Seek positive attention & you may not. Solution Don't seek attent… 6 hours ago
- @Lets86it when I think baseball, I think Colbie Callett. 🤔 9 hours ago
- Another bang up job by MLB umpires. Gotta make sure STL stays in the race... twitter.com/jonmorosi/stat… 22 hours ago
- @JohnWesleyShipp What Trump thinks of Mr. Holt's moderating is irrelevant. He continues to show disdain for those who don't agree with him. 22 hours ago
- @emmamhawes well, if Parks and Rec predicted it... ;) 23 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives