Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @rangersreport It's Lemonade... lemonade. 10 minutes ago
- RT @MrMediaTraining: cc: @SecretService twitter.com/katyturnbc/sta… 36 minutes ago
- @Daniel_Hendo @GGTakesDC congrats!!! What a great achievement. Keep up the awesome work! #PRSSANC 45 minutes ago
- Taking in @TerpsFootball vs. #MichiganSt. Perfect football weather! #GoTerps https://t.co/RKUy6ih5ib 1 hour ago
- @MobileProfessor @UVUPRSSA @uvuchss @UVU @UVUClubs Congrats to a great chapter!!! 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives