Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Still can't believe #TheKid is gone. #86MetsReunion twitter.com/adamrubinespn/… 6 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron needed an hGh shot? #timetravel 6 hours ago
- @K92radio https://t.co/59nv5lygc2 6 hours ago
- @K92BobPatrick @K92radio a vast improvement in looks for you. 7 hours ago
- @thelovemaster Wearing Giants Jersey at Linc. #5wordedRiskyBehavior 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives