Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @MrMediaTraining there was a day when CNN was actually trusted. Those days are long gone... And have been, sadly, for many years. 13 hours ago
- RT @MrMediaTraining: Mayor Rawlings-Blake is saying a lot of the right things in a difficult moment, but I wish she looked and sounded less… 15 hours ago
- RT @muckrack: Lots of interesting findings in @dssimon's media influencer report. @JasMollica breaks it down for us: ow.ly/M0iyG 16 hours ago
- pathetic... RT @redsteeze: Don't squeeze the Charmin http://t.co/YiJzG2uJg8” 17 hours ago
- Leaders lead, not hide. Where's Baltimore's leadership... And the Maryland Governor? 17 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives