Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Sadly, @POTUS both sides will never agree to effective #gunreform. Politicians don't want to talk to experts. Easier to pass a empty laws. 2 days ago
- "We need to do something about limiting access to guns people already have when they are inclined to harm others." bit.ly/1iYXl7L 2 days ago
- RT @prtini: Do I know any #solopr or freelancers in Nashville? If so, I have a cool project lead! Email me? Heather@gebencomm.com 2 days ago
- @SteveGelbs Verett threw at Herrera... Robles clearly wasn't throwing at Rupp. 2 days ago
- @CaseyStern Bryan Adams very underrated. Classic sound.. "Reckless," "Waking Up the Neighbours" two outstanding albums. 2 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives