Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Imagine if @amellywood was in this convo... #toomuchcanadianawesome twitter.com/bluejays/statu… 4 hours ago
- RT @SethMacFarlane: This Fourth of July, if you see a uniformed service member, remember to go up to him or her and say: "Compared to you, … 4 hours ago
- @TabishB doing well! How about you? :) 5 hours ago
- Watching Donald Trump’s brand take hit after hit. However, wonder how much his properties are suffering? #branding #PR #Trump 6 hours ago
- @mejonesmia Thanks for the follow, Mia! How are you doing today? 6 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives