Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @bitty_boop it's me... Open the door!! :) 5 hours ago
- @Lets86it really? C'mon. You don't need two days to celebrate. 5 hours ago
- RT @jamesjrogers: Good insight on #RIPTwitter from @JasMollica - Jack Dorsey says #Twitter is alive and well | fxn.ws/1mnEYdJ 5 hours ago
- Thanks to @jamesjrogers, @fxnscitech for talking to me today about #RIPTwitter- fxn.ws/1SbKGxj #NPPRSA #socialmarketing 10 hours ago
- RT @fxnscitech: #RIPTwitter: CEO Jack Dorsey says Twitter is alive and well #FNSciTech fxn.ws/1mnEYdJ https://t.co/ndYMgMfAUn 12 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives