Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RIP Anthony Mason.. Left it all on the court and NY loved you for it. #Knicks #KNICKSTAPE #alwaysaKnick 2 hours ago
- RT @janesports: I might not be a sports writer if not for Anthony Mason and that Knicks team. Loved his toughness -- his hair! Rest in Peac… 2 hours ago
- RT @NiagaraMBB: Condolences to Antoine Mason and his family. 2 hours ago
- The newest winter storm has been named #Thor. I'm assuming this is a cross promotion for Age of Ultron, @Marvel? :) http://t.co/4jKxBBgRSB 2 hours ago
- RT @WilliamShatner: "I loved him like a brother. We will all miss his humor, his talent, and his capacity to love." -William Shatner http… 17 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives