Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @SpiderManMovie: Homework can wait. The city can’t. #SpiderManHomecoming https://t.co/Po7VJaCfWg 22 hours ago
- @Anthony but that's where things get done, right? #TrumpLogic 1 day ago
- RT @SInow: South Carolina's Frank Martin gave a great answer to an @SIKids reporter on.si.com/2nmsJSz https://t.co/DFt5RKq3v6 1 day ago
- @CaseyStern love the pocket square, Casey. Doing a great job! 1 day ago
- @TransitDriveIn Happy Opening Weekend... such a great place to bring the family to enjoy movies under the stars! 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives