Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @TempleCareers: The @TempleSMC Media & Comm Career Fair is 5 days away! Send your resume to email@example.com by 3/29 to register! http… 8 hours ago
- !!! RT @VancityReynolds: With great power, comes great irresponsibility. #deadpool #officialsuit @deadpoolmovie bit.ly/1ODsVmI 9 hours ago
- My latest post @Marketwired shares important tips about media outreach- bit.ly/1EJ3Wqb cc: @prssalsu #PRSSA #PRSA #media 10 hours ago
- RT @darlanguyen18: Those who didn't make it to today's PRSSA's meeting definitely missed out! @JasMollica #geauxprssa http://t.co/dba3iYwx6F 12 hours ago
- @RobZandrowicz Sadly, it would be followed by Cobra Commander yelling.. “RETREAT!” 12 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives