Posted on July 11, 2012, in Inspiration, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged Apollo, BlissPR, consultancy, consultant, Edelman, Jason Mollica, JRM Comm, Marketing, Moon landing, NASA, PR, PR 2.0, Public Relations, Ruder Finn, Social Media, solo pr, strategy, tactics. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @DonnieWahlberg: The frequency of tragedies must be surpassed by the urgency for remedies. We can't fight for solutions if we keep figh… 10 hours ago
- Great job by @WheresKernan... As if I couldn't respect Mike Piazza more. nyp.st/2a6Zv41 11 hours ago
- RT @CharlesOBrien77: @JasMollica Jason, I wish people would do that in general not just those playing #PokemonGo. Too many constantly focus… 17 hours ago
- This is why @K92BobPatrick is my friend. 👊🏻 twitter.com/k92bobpatrick/… 17 hours ago
- @MrMediaTraining While we can’t solely look at TV ratings, I do think it speaks, somewhat, that Trump’s “aura” may be waining. 18 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives