Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- @bitty_boop it's me... Open the door!! :) 11 hours ago
- @Lets86it really? C'mon. You don't need two days to celebrate. 11 hours ago
- RT @jamesjrogers: Good insight on #RIPTwitter from @JasMollica - Jack Dorsey says #Twitter is alive and well | fxn.ws/1mnEYdJ 11 hours ago
- Thanks to @jamesjrogers, @fxnscitech for talking to me today about #RIPTwitter- fxn.ws/1SbKGxj #NPPRSA #socialmarketing 16 hours ago
- RT @fxnscitech: #RIPTwitter: CEO Jack Dorsey says Twitter is alive and well #FNSciTech fxn.ws/1mnEYdJ https://t.co/ndYMgMfAUn 19 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives