Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- A little stakeholder messaging exercise. :) twitter.com/willahine/stat… 3 hours ago
- RT @DonnieWahlberg: The frequency of tragedies must be surpassed by the urgency for remedies. We can't fight for solutions if we keep figh… 20 hours ago
- Great job by @WheresKernan... As if I couldn't respect Mike Piazza more. nyp.st/2a6Zv41 21 hours ago
- RT @CharlesOBrien77: @JasMollica Jason, I wish people would do that in general not just those playing #PokemonGo. Too many constantly focus… 1 day ago
- This is why @K92BobPatrick is my friend. 👊🏻 twitter.com/k92bobpatrick/… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives