Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @davreyavery @The7Line The Nats announcers don't understand much of anything... Except their own team. 13 hours ago
- @JenniferEckhart Well, that settles it. She has my vote! #sarcasm 13 hours ago
- @WheresKernan Why Conforto, Kevin? Athleticism? Just intrigued. 19 hours ago
- @WheresKernan I don't think the Mets rush into getting a 1B. Use Flores/Kelly, see what happens. Got time to flesh out. 21 hours ago
- Today's office soundtrack provided by @DefLeppard. #ArmageddonIt 21 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives