Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Whenever I hear someone from #FIFA speak. http://t.co/fnNnnhyGhj 14 hours ago
- "Do you want me to put down the hammer?!?" Noah Syndergaard. #Thor #Mets @MrMet http://t.co/qmjm8n1ywE 19 hours ago
- RT @Marketwired: Reserve your spot now! #Influence411 mwne.ws/1PNM9Jp http://t.co/f77Bizxocy 19 hours ago
- #WednesdayWisdom never give up on a dream that is close to reality. Believe in you!! 19 hours ago
- RT @nbcwashington: WEATHER ALERT: Severe thunderstorm watches and warnings in effect for D.C., Md., Va. area nbc4dc.com/vWQovMf http:/… 20 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives