Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @alexcharli: Everything I've learned about myself in the last six months is… instagram.com/p/BHTN_uUgN2go… 4 hours ago
- RT @TEGNA: #TeamTEGNA is excited to announce that we have invested in @kincommunity, an empowering women’s lifestyle community! https://t.c… 9 hours ago
- RT @danieminor13: Yasss thankful for internship giving me some writing experience today and a look within the fashion PR industry. #CCIinte… 9 hours ago
- Jersey shore #FTW #JerseyStrong twitter.com/kieradriscoll/… 14 hours ago
- Watching the #Mets lately is akin to listening to the band playing on the Titanic as it sinks. 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives