Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @TempleCareers: The @TempleSMC Media & Comm Career Fair is 5 days away! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3/29 to register! http… 5 hours ago
- !!! RT @VancityReynolds: With great power, comes great irresponsibility. #deadpool #officialsuit @deadpoolmovie bit.ly/1ODsVmI 6 hours ago
- My latest post @Marketwired shares important tips about media outreach- bit.ly/1EJ3Wqb cc: @prssalsu #PRSSA #PRSA #media 7 hours ago
- RT @darlanguyen18: Those who didn't make it to today's PRSSA's meeting definitely missed out! @JasMollica #geauxprssa http://t.co/dba3iYwx6F 9 hours ago
- @RobZandrowicz Sadly, it would be followed by Cobra Commander yelling.. “RETREAT!” 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives