Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @MelBrooks: Gene Wilder-One of the truly great talents of our time. He blessed every film we did with his magic & he blessed me with his… 20 minutes ago
- RT @Mets: #MetsWin Biiiiiiiiiiig. 😃 Let's keep the momentum rolling. #UnfinishedBusiness Box ➡️ atmlb.com/2bsuedN https://t.co/busA… 1 day ago
- Keith: Let's put it in the books already. Gary: What? Are you Howie? cc: @MetsBooth 1 day ago
- RT @theteacherchris: #MetsTwitter #giveaway Colon 2hit Topps Now card. FREE! retweet & follow to enter. Winner picked 2nite during game htt… 1 day ago
- RT @HandsRespect: An urgent message from Stan Lee: "Help me in spreading respect for all." 2 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives