Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Another bang up job by MLB umpires. Gotta make sure STL stays in the race... twitter.com/jonmorosi/stat… 2 hours ago
- @JohnWesleyShipp What Trump thinks of Mr. Holt's moderating is irrelevant. He continues to show disdain for those who don't agree with him. 2 hours ago
- @emmamhawes well, if Parks and Rec predicted it... ;) 3 hours ago
- @HarryJLennix the great dulcet tones of Mr. Lennix. Can't wait for tonight's episode, sir! #FindLiz 3 hours ago
- @emmamhawes let's hope it's a jinx! #puttingcartbeforethegoat :) 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives