Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @DavidAmber Love reading and watching @FriedgeHNIC. He does an outstanding job. 12 hours ago
- RT @Temple_FB: 🏆🏆🏆 https://t.co/7CsQBzNaNR 14 hours ago
- True, but how about giving the Owls credit for a solid all-around performance? twitter.com/abc7news/statu… 15 hours ago
- RT @44_Matakevich: Couldn't be happier for Coach Rhule and @Temple_FB! People don't understand what he has done for the program and Univers… 15 hours ago
- Tears of joy here... can't believe it. #TempleMade #TEMvsNAVY twitter.com/templeuniv/sta… 15 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives