Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Seems the Red Sox took Giving Tuesday a little too far. $217 mil for Price?! 1 hour ago
- @bekiweki why bother engaging if you don't have proper info? Might as well follow bots. #RaganChat 2 hours ago
- Sure #supermanvsbatman will do well, @CaptainAmerica Civil War already has look/feel of blockbuster. BvS teaser was terrible last night. 2 hours ago
- My thoughts on the #millennial label in #marketing. #PRSSA #NPPRSA #PRStudChat twitter.com/Marketwired/st… 7 hours ago
- Happy #GivingTuesday... I hope you'll consider a gift to @BGCGW. bgcgw.org/givegreatfutur… (cl.) #greatfutures #BGCGW 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives