Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @fxnscitech: #RIPTwitter: CEO Jack Dorsey says Twitter is alive and well #FNSciTech fxn.ws/1mnEYdJ https://t.co/ndYMgMfAUn 2 hours ago
- “Lights up” flat-out wrong wording to use. Sanders offered great advice, as did Faulk, Irvin. Didn’t rip him at all. twitter.com/YahooSports/st… 2 hours ago
- @TereseYale This will bring you years of happiness. #BlameCanada 3 hours ago
- @HeatherMcElrath Good morning, Heather! Hope the week is off to a great start. 3 hours ago
- @ZigFracassi You’ve got WNY blood and snow driving skills, though! :) 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives