Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @fox5newsdc: PLEASE RT: Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Montgomery Village fox5dc.com/news/local-new… #fox5dc http://t.co… 7 hours ago
- RT @SJFCPRSSA: Full house tonight for Sports PR with @Craigryb and @njrowan! All becoming #PRSSAPros http://t.co/7ub48ovZPz 10 hours ago
- @benwag247 It's a huge problem... And needs to be corrected. 12 hours ago
- RT @benwag247: Why are we paying? @MLB promotes opportunity for #postseason 'on the go' and then same archaic rules step in. http://t.co/Xn… 12 hours ago
- RT @PRSAjobcenter: #Williamsburg, #Va: @ColonialWmsburg hiring for a director, public relations. #prsa #pr #media ow.ly/TbsUH 12 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives