Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- RT @WilliamShatner: "I loved him like a brother. We will all miss his humor, his talent, and his capacity to love." -William Shatner http… 25 minutes ago
- Follow, #Mets fans! RT @michaelgbaron: You know, @justmets (my new project with @MLBAM) has a Facebook page. j.mp/1C4XZT2” 1 hour ago
- @stephelisecarls @carla_birnberg @WritersLeague have a great time and rock it! :) 1 hour ago
- RT @stephelisecarls: .@carla_birnberg and I take the stage tomorrow to teach at @WritersLeague! This is going to be completely FUN :) 1 hour ago
- RT @TheRealNimoy: A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP” 6 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives