Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @ZackReese1: #SDCC2016 was jam-packed with cool stuff this year 1 hour ago
- RT @baseballhall: Piazza holds his plaque for the first time. #HOFWKND https://t.co/DroRQAaNSj 3 hours ago
- @WayneRandazzo What an awesome sight. Can't wait to see this in person. Chills. 3 hours ago
- RT @baseballhall: Mike Piazza, welcome to immortality. #FIRSTLOOK #HOFWKND @Mets coop.bb/H4QO302yoEu https://t.co/3pnuZ4gD8K 3 hours ago
- .@mikepiazza31 Hall. Of. Famer. What an awesome day! #Mets #NYM #MLB twitter.com/baseballhall/s… 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives