Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- What I learned from Illinois State PRSSA April 11, 2014
- Crisis Preparedness: Will you be ready? April 1, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Katie Uhlaender March 13, 2014
- Personal Branding: One Twitter Account is Enough March 6, 2014
- The JourneyCast Podcast with guest Matt LaCasse February 27, 2014
- @BeASocialStar Just about to enter Easter break here, too. Thanks for asking about #TheJourneyCast. Here’s a link: bit.ly/KQ0VPG 2 hours ago
- @fontenotdj1983 Hi Douglas! It was my pleasure and glad you took something away from it. Keep in touch, please! #vcu #temple 2 hours ago
- G’morning! We all must make sacrifices to succeed. But never compromise your faith, spirit. Be truthful with yourself! #DoWork #PRSSA 2 hours ago
- RT @bheyman99: I have article coming Sat. night/Sun., on West./Rockland Boston Marathon runners' experiences with 2013 bombings & why they'… 2 hours ago
- RT @NHL: @NYRangers salute their fans after they take a 1-0 series lead. http://t.co/TvTqyR0dtm 13 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives