Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @jaketapper: "Low" would be sexually harassing staffers and then getting fired for it -- humiliated in front of the world. Now THAT woul… 15 hours ago
- RT @AmericanU: Get to know Valentina Fernández, your student @americantrustee and the first Latinx to hold the position. https://t.co/ZG6qA… 17 hours ago
- @Meltwater Between Starbucks and my home brew, I’m well caffeinated! :) 19 hours ago
- What's your AM routine? Good info @Meltwater on #PR pros. #Coffee is always in mine. meltwater.com/blog/infograph… #PRSSA #AUComm420 #AUComm380 20 hours ago
- Innuendo appears to be the new “smart content.” Very sad. twitter.com/adamcbest/stat… 21 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives