Posted on July 30, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media, Sports and tagged #nbcfail, bronze, competition, Facebook, gold, gymnastics, hashtag, Jason Mollica, London Olympics, medla round, NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, olympics, silver, Social Media, Sports, swimming, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @AdamRubinESPN 2-1 Bruins. 9 hours ago
- This is also part of the problem in today's media... too many voices that share factually incorrect info. Happens o… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 9 hours ago
- RT @nmaxwell01: @JasMollica you are having a field day calling out the media lol 9 hours ago
- @nmaxwell01 it's crap like the RT that gets me riled. factually wrong & for a guy who's touted as "Mr. NY," should know Javits spelling! 9 hours ago
- First.. it's JAVITS Center. Second, it wasn't created by Trump: NY Times, 7.6.87- nytimes.com/1987/07/06/nyr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 9 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives