Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @TempleUniv: Caitlin Kummeth, @TempleSMC senior, will run #IBXRun10 in memory of loved ones affected by cancer #TempleRunsBroad http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @theNCI: Anal pre-cancer treatment and cancer prevention study launched for persons infected with HIV: 1.usa.gov/1JZCyYQ 1 day ago
- @KirkGimenez Hahahaha! Hilarious, yes. Like how Sam Jackson just smoothly appears. #cool 2 days ago
- You want over two hours of Awesome? Go see @Avengers Age of Ultron. Action. Action. More action. @Marvel 2 days ago
- @KirkGimenez just got out of Avengers Age of Ultron. OMG. I can't begin to think of which scenes I loved more. #geek 2 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives