Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @jamesjrogers @Brimastroianni @SarahWardAU @ChrisSnyderFox @Karl_de_Vries @elainepower @PundITInc @TonyTheStreet Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- @WayneRandazzo @emilyreppert Nothing will ever come close to #RainDelayTheater. It's in a category by itself. 1 hour ago
- @ChuckBell4 @dougkammerer @SheenaParveen Rainbow over Gaithersburg. Calm after the rain/t-storm blast. https://t.co/rt0aL7Q96a 2 hours ago
- RT @AmericanU: Welcome back, AU! Take a walk with President @SylviaBurwell – you never know who you’ll run into! #AUWelcome https://t.co/8r… 8 hours ago
- "With a taste of a poison paradise. I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?" Is Trump a Britney fan? twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives