Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- @michaelgbaron Clearly, it's Jobu that has helped. 3 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron what's the Mets record since you had Jobu in your possession? #hatsforbats 3 hours ago
- RT @The7Line: We've pulled the remainder of our Mejia shirts. They'll be donated to charity. Good riddance. #Mets http://t.co/hE0EBmFJX5 5 hours ago
- RT @IABCtoronto: Social Media for Consumer vs. B2B: Three Fundamental Differences via @dbreakenridge deirdrebreakenridge.com/2015/07/social… 5 hours ago
- @michaelgbaron "monster is out of the cage!" 5 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives