Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Awesome to hear from the #RussoBrothers @udc_edu. Great insights into #Marvel, #CivilWar. #MarvelSi https://t.co/Ve17y2WEtL 15 hours ago
- I am #AntiSokoviaAccords, the #Avengers need to operate independently. #TeamCap cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce54b7… 16 hours ago
- Marketing for #CivilWar has been outstanding. twitter.com/whihofficial/s… 16 hours ago
- On @udc_edu campus to see #RussoBrothers discuss @CaptainAmerica: Civil War. https://t.co/PJD03CgirC 16 hours ago
- @KevinMcCarthyTV will you be at the Smithsonian's Russo Bros. talk tonight? Can't wait to get #nerdtears! 19 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives