Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @WheresKernan Why Conforto, Kevin? Athleticism? Just intrigued. 5 hours ago
- @WheresKernan I don't think the Mets rush into getting a 1B. Use Flores/Kelly, see what happens. Got time to flesh out. 7 hours ago
- Today's office soundtrack provided by @DefLeppard. #ArmageddonIt 7 hours ago
- @nmaxwell01 @SNYtv hit baseballs and drive hot cars. :) 21 hours ago
- #Natitude ;) #LGM twitter.com/snytv/status/7… 21 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives