Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- @johnstrubel glad to share... Will comment in the AM. 11 hours ago
- This is a really solid post. If you’re a baseball fan, it’s a terrific read. twitter.com/johnstrubel/st… 11 hours ago
- Rex Ryan has taught the #Bills how to whine and complain after losses, too. twitter.com/RVacchianoNYDN… 13 hours ago
- Just found draft post I did for @matthewcerrone/#Metsblog in '06. Think @AntDeRosa @djshort, and I though that was the start of good times. 14 hours ago
- @pgcat to @AntDeRosa's point, most of my news, when I'm mobile, comes from an app. I find mobile news sites to be very clunky. 14 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives