Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @jaketapper: "Low" would be sexually harassing staffers and then getting fired for it -- humiliated in front of the world. Now THAT woul… 15 hours ago
- RT @AmericanU: Get to know Valentina Fernández, your student @americantrustee and the first Latinx to hold the position. https://t.co/ZG6qA… 17 hours ago
- @Meltwater Between Starbucks and my home brew, I’m well caffeinated! :) 19 hours ago
- What's your AM routine? Good info @Meltwater on #PR pros. #Coffee is always in mine. meltwater.com/blog/infograph… #PRSSA #AUComm420 #AUComm380 20 hours ago
- Innuendo appears to be the new “smart content.” Very sad. twitter.com/adamcbest/stat… 21 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives