Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- #Comm398x check out this post, especially the writing one. twitter.com/corinamanea/st… 3 hours ago
- @ZachBlaifeder that's overdoing it a bit, I think. #noscarvesneeded 3 hours ago
- One my all-time fave @SportsCenter commercials. twitter.com/sportscenter/s… 3 hours ago
- @BeccaCoop There's Murrow, there's Cronkite, now there's Becca! :) 3 hours ago
- I'd like to know why @mrbelding wasn't invited! #heyheyhey #sbtb twitter.com/foodnetwork/st… 4 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives