Posted on September 10, 2012, in Inspiration, Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged brainstorm, business, Jason Mollica, journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, social media strategy, strategy, video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Still have the CD in my collection. Such a great one. twitter.com/mental_floss/s… 5 hours ago
- Happy #NationalDogDay! Our pugs are celebrating like crazy. https://t.co/Snh3bxltjv 9 hours ago
- @RyanSchaefer41 Thanks for the follow, Ryan. Happy Friday! 12 hours ago
- RT @MrMediaTraining: Little known fact: social media accounts and local television networks don't work when Congress is out of session. ht… 18 hours ago
- Every time I see this story, I hear the Star Trek beginning, “to boldly go where no one has gone before.” twitter.com/jamesjrogers/s… 19 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives