Posted on September 25, 2012, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute and tagged Avengers, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Leadership, Marvel, media pitching, Nick Fury, Public Relations, Social Media, social media manager, team building, teamwork, Thor, Tony Stark. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @WayneRandazzo I remember Bagwell's glove being very good. I thought it was a very underrated part of his career. 56 minutes ago
- @WayneRandazzo what's hilarious is most of those voters on Twitter have no idea how feared Bagwell was. 1 hour ago
- @YAWPHAAT I'm still at UMD, Yaw. Be back on campus next week, actually for class. 7 hours ago
- #3wordsbetterthanIloveyou Let's Go Mets! @Mets https://t.co/FoJBxFI9wM 7 hours ago
- RT @jaygeemsg: With endless pride & admiration, we salute and bid Godspeed to the newest US Army Infantryman/Airborne Paratrooper candidate… 23 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives