Posted on September 25, 2012, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute and tagged Avengers, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Leadership, Marvel, media pitching, Nick Fury, Public Relations, Social Media, social media manager, team building, teamwork, Thor, Tony Stark. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @OriginalFunko: RT & follow @OriginalFunko for the chance to win an Amazon #WonderWoman Rock Candy. https://t.co/oaeEk5ADfV 2 hours ago
- @JustinTHKendall @cpreems29 Congrats on committing to NU. Terrific school with a passionate hockey fan base. Purp fans will embrace you! 5 hours ago
- This is a spectacular tweet.. path doesn't stop because a door closes. Always one waiting to be opened! twitter.com/ohlrangers/sta… 9 hours ago
- Love this move... but also love Beuk. cc: @haprusak twitter.com/nyp_brooksie/s… 11 hours ago
- @JimCerny @ledzeppelin The beginning of it builds so well, with Page's guitar. Very under appreciated Zep song. 13 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives