Posted on September 25, 2012, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute and tagged Avengers, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Leadership, Marvel, media pitching, Nick Fury, Public Relations, Social Media, social media manager, team building, teamwork, Thor, Tony Stark. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Happy #NationalDogDay! Our pugs are celebrating like crazy. https://t.co/Snh3bxltjv 2 hours ago
- @RyanSchaefer41 Thanks for the follow, Ryan. Happy Friday! 5 hours ago
- RT @MrMediaTraining: Little known fact: social media accounts and local television networks don't work when Congress is out of session. ht… 11 hours ago
- Every time I see this story, I hear the Star Trek beginning, “to boldly go where no one has gone before.” twitter.com/jamesjrogers/s… 12 hours ago
- Heading back to campus? Remember… Don’t settle for just being along for the ride. jrmcomms.com/a-student-of-l… #PRSSA #PRStudChat 12 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives