Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- @MrMediaTraining there was a day when CNN was actually trusted. Those days are long gone... And have been, sadly, for many years. 1 hour ago
- RT @MrMediaTraining: Mayor Rawlings-Blake is saying a lot of the right things in a difficult moment, but I wish she looked and sounded less… 3 hours ago
- RT @muckrack: Lots of interesting findings in @dssimon's media influencer report. @JasMollica breaks it down for us: ow.ly/M0iyG 3 hours ago
- pathetic... RT @redsteeze: Don't squeeze the Charmin http://t.co/YiJzG2uJg8” 5 hours ago
- Leaders lead, not hide. Where's Baltimore's leadership... And the Maryland Governor? 5 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives