Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @JimCerny Duracell batteries have nothing on you, Jim! :) #USA #HockeyLife 49 minutes ago
- @JoleneLevesque Hi! Yes, I am. 51 minutes ago
- This man feels it's funny to mock students who watched classmates get murdered in front of them. Easy to sit behind… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 53 minutes ago
- RT @NYRangers: "It's an incredible night.' #NYR legends Messier, Leetch and Richter reflect on jersey ceremonies @TheGarden. https://t.co/V… 1 day ago
- Check out Lauren’s blog! twitter.com/fashionfernweh… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives