Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @RVacchianoNYDN As a person who has admired your work, both in paper and book, best wishes at SNY. Thanks for your kindness as well. 🏈 12 minutes ago
- @MarionFiedlerTN thanks, Marion! The same to you! 15 minutes ago
- @Lets86it dat guy nose, ok? He's uh insiduh! ;) 16 minutes ago
- My chat with @robverger on what each campaign is doing right. #Socialpolitics #PRStudChat #NPPRSA twitter.com/fxnscitech/sta… 20 hours ago
- This should certainly help in telling the mobile story to clients. #PR #mobilemarketing twitter.com/martinwaxman/s… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives