Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @mrcottrill no apologies necessary. Sorry you had to deal with all that today. 6 hours ago
- @mattChevy dang.. Would enjoy getting together. Just getting back from my daughter's concert, though. Leaving tomorrow? 8 hours ago
- RT @TechnicallyPHL: Here's a new job from @#visitphilly: Social Media Manager #hiring bit.ly/20CTmx5 12 hours ago
- @mattChevy yeah. I wasn't 110% sure. But then I saw your tweet after you walked by the hotel. 12 hours ago
- @mattChevy I thought that was you! You just walked past me. :) 12 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives