Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @kgd74: Still cannot mention that evil man's name on the air about the WDBJ shooting. I refuse. 39 minutes ago
- @hangingsliders I'm thinking she'll do a great job; excited to hear her. 53 minutes ago
- RIP "Chocolate Thunder." youtu.be/lszr5JGNA7o #sixers #nba #rimshaker 2 hours ago
- @GettySport #findtheemoji Upper right hand corner. Man w/ glasses, holding camera. Camera emoji is on top of camera. #gettysweepstakes 3 hours ago
- @RELschrader Awesome. I'm a grad student (online) there. Love what @GradPurdue is doing. Enjoy the campus and keep up the GREAT work. :) 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives