Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @dbreakenridge: Students ... great oppy to be a #DigitalCorrespondent intern f/ a day in NYC w/ @prsarahevans. How cool! http://t.co/rQJ… 4 hours ago
- Thank you @prssalsu for having me tonight! If you have any other questions, please tweet me. #GeauxPRSSA #GeauxTigers #PRSSA 4 hours ago
- Love this line tweet from @AGrossRecord "Hamburglar looking more like Mayor McCheese tonight." OOOH, burn. #NYR 4 hours ago
- RT @AGrossRecord: Hamburglar looking more like Mayor McCheese tonight. Stepan's shot from left hits him, goes up and over for a 3-1 lead wi… 4 hours ago
- Jealous that @prssalsu is eating pizza right now. My dinner was soup. #sadviolin #GeauxPRSSA 5 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives