Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @cherrycrusade: FINAL: @TUMBBHoops 70 ECU 56. Great win! Can't wait for senior day on Saturday! #WeTheT #AlwaysBelieve #WhiteOutLC #Beat… 6 hours ago
- RT @TempleBands: TTTTTTT for Temple UUUUUUUU!! Way to go @TUMBBHoops ! Good win. Keep rolling! We'll see you Saturday! #GoOwls 6 hours ago
- @joeolenick Harrison Ford > Chuck Norris 8 hours ago
- @amymoritz I figured so... When you "slow down," want to interview you for OBNY blog. 8 hours ago
- Hope... RT @weatherchannel: Last #FullMoon of #winter is tonight! Known as #FullWormMoon, #FullSapMoon or #FullCrowMoon. 8 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives