Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Newt Gingrich... an unethical politician & couldn’t balance a budget... is also a multi-millionaire. #PotKettle twitter.com/foxnews/status… 9 hours ago
- RT @RVacchianoSNY: Here is a statement from Giants DT Damon Harrison: twitter.com/BigDame900/sta… 10 hours ago
- RT @HamillHimself: Sorry to disappoint you but I refuse to say "Sebastian Stan-I AM YOUR FATHER!" (even though, in fact, I am) 😜 #SorryNotS… 13 hours ago
- RT @eliiizardbeth: Today only! Get 50% off your ticket! bit.ly/2f6pnyb @AU_SOC @KogodBiz 13 hours ago
- RT @RVacchianoSNY: For those wondering why the Sterling Shepard non-TD catch wasn't a catch ... I have no idea anymore. I'm not sure the NF… 15 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives