Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- #Buckethead talk! Love hearing Mike and Eddie back together.. twitter.com/eddietrunk/sta… 5 hours ago
- Add me to this disappointment as well. Two instances this wk of gender bias posts. @PRSA must do better. #PR twitter.com/robyn_rl/statu… 5 hours ago
- #tbt 30 years ago today. "He struck him out! The @Mets have won the World Series!" #86Mets #Mets https://t.co/RmaZptjPAF 5 hours ago
- @ash_vickneyPR It’s a shame that it couldn’t be adjusted to fit what Twitter users would like. 7 hours ago
- RT @ash_vickneyPR: @JasMollica #Vine has a cult-like following however, so I'm surprised they're shuttering it instead of cutting back! 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives