Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @Mets: #MetsWIN! @dunkinnytri is going to make your morning. RT this to enter to win a Dunkin gift card! #Whff http://t.co/nPoNQG4Ult 2 hours ago
- @dariasteigman I just want beer... Then again, I don't consider Bud Light "beer." :) 7 hours ago
- What focus group thought this was a great idea?! twitter.com/theritas/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @LexyMMiller: @flackable is looking for Fall Public Relations interns! For more information email me, email@example.com @TemplePRSSA @… 18 hours ago
- @K92BobPatrick sounding awesome pal... Thanks for then shout. Kids wanted to know who "Jayman" is. :) 4 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives