Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Keith not happy with having to go deep on his scorecard. #MexProblems @Lets86it 8 hours ago
- Yawn. twitter.com/wetatvfm/statu… 11 hours ago
- RT @Noahsyndergaard: No words can fully express a loss like this...baseball and the world lost a true warrior today. Rest in peace brother. 12 hours ago
- RT @stephenjnesbitt: "Be where your feet are. Enjoy the moment. There'll be a day where there won't be another day." twitter.com/adamdberry/sta… 13 hours ago
- Can't come close to putting into words in learning of Jose Fernandez's death. May God give his teammates, family peace. 14 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives