Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- @cloverdew that would be great! :) 9 hours ago
- @cloverdew I'm actually here permanently! Moved to MD last week. :) 9 hours ago
- Enjoying #MemorialDay2015 in our Nation's Capital for the first time. Using @HTTourist recommendations. #travel http://t.co/JNv8Kd3JSO 15 hours ago
- @TheBroadwayHat should go to "Ari Gold." #hugitout #NYR 3 days ago
- @SteveGelbs I wonder if Nash is still considered "Marshmallow soft?" 3 days ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives