Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- RT @Cut4: Daniel Murphy hit his home run so hard that he branded his name into it: atmlb.com/1VKkozi http://t.co/6Y1BPiNNCo 3 hours ago
- @WheresKernan that @CaseyStern ain't to shabby either! 3 hours ago
- RT @JimBreuer: Dodgers got DEGROMINATED!!!! 3 hours ago
- BOOKS!!!!! #LGM #Mets up 1-0! http://t.co/VTurDQ8iU0 3 hours ago
- Murph with the bat and glove tonight. #LGM #ImWith28 3 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives