Posted on October 15, 2012, in Media, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged Barack Obama, debate, Jason Mollica, Joe Biden, Media, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, politics, POTUS, PR, President, Social Media, Vice President, VP, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @Mets: #MetsWin Biiiiiiiiiiig. 😃 Let's keep the momentum rolling. #UnfinishedBusiness Box ➡️ atmlb.com/2bsuedN https://t.co/busA… 23 hours ago
- Keith: Let's put it in the books already. Gary: What? Are you Howie? cc: @MetsBooth 23 hours ago
- RT @theteacherchris: #MetsTwitter #giveaway Colon 2hit Topps Now card. FREE! retweet & follow to enter. Winner picked 2nite during game htt… 1 day ago
- RT @HandsRespect: An urgent message from Stan Lee: "Help me in spreading respect for all." 1 day ago
- RT @AdamSerwer: Most humans don't publicly express joy and self satisfaction when they hear about the death of a stranger https://t.co/JW8n… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives