Posted on November 20, 2012, in Monday Minute, Social Media and tagged engagement, Facebook, Landry's, Morton's The Steakhouse, Mortons, Oreo, Social Media, social media monitoring, social media plan, Starbucks Coffee, strategy, Target, Twitter, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @helenapwilcox Let your heart take you up the Jersey Turnpike to the home of Champions! :) 8 minutes ago
- @martinlieberman @bekiweki @joshmccormack Taught SM analytics this semester... stressed to my students the importan… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Same here... and not because he's from my alma mater. twitter.com/patricia_train… 2 hours ago
- @bekiweki @martinlieberman @joshmccormack One part of my analysis: if it's shared (Twitter, FB) with honest intro.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- It's #NationalSuperheroDay... so my question is: Who is your #PR superhero? #PRStudChat #PRSSA #NPPRSA https://t.co/HxVuzxhVf9 5 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives