Posted on January 14, 2013, in Hot Topic, Monday Minute, Personal Branding, Social Media and tagged 20/20 Experience, how Justin Timberlake uses social media, how small business uses social media, JT, Justin Timberlake, Monday Minute, music, Public Relations, Selling music on iTunes, Social Media, social media use by celebrities, Suit and Tie, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @ChrisEvans: Beautiful. The joy of being present and still without label or form. “...when they come I cannot afford to break the charm… 2 hours ago
- @seanmohen Unless it’s Ted Williams, no. :) 4 hours ago
- RT @Lupita_Nyongo: #BlackPanther@is yours! Retweet if you are showing up with us this weekend! #Tchalla #Nakia #Killmonger #Shuri #O… 18 hours ago
- RT @chadwickboseman: Happy Birthday, @danaigurira! As a gift to Danai, please join me in learning more about the @ONECampaign’s #LoveOurGir… 18 hours ago
- RT @NASAhistory: This #BlackHistoryMonth we remember Ron McNair, Ph.D. in physics from @MIT, black belt karate instructor, jazz saxophonist… 19 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives