Posted on March 18, 2013, in Monday Minute and tagged google+, Marketing, marketing director, Monday Minute, PR pro, pr pros, relevance, Social Media, social media manager, solo pr pro, staying relevant in PR, staying relevant in social media, technology. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @JonahJavad I own a Kariya sweater exactly like that one. Loved the logo & colors. 1 hour ago
- congratulations "Recchi-ng" Ball!! #Flyers twitter.com/hockeyhallfame… 4 hours ago
- @NHLNetwork That is one sweet lid! #NHLNetwork 5 hours ago
- RT @NHLNetwork: We're in a giving mood, which is why we're giving away an #NHLNetwork hat! RETWEET us & you might just be the lucky person… 5 hours ago
- RT @CBSNews: "All You Need Is Love" turns 50: Watch The Beatles' classic performance from black and white to living color https://t.co/GCWP… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives