Posted on October 31, 2013, in Branding, Personal Branding, Public Relations, Social Media and tagged CEO of You, Loews Philadelphia Hotel, National Conference, personal brand, Personal Branding, Philadelphia, Philadelphia hosts PRSSA National Conference, PRSSA, PRSSA National Conference 2013, PRSSANC, Sarenna Lawson, talking about personal branding, Temple PRSSA, UVU PRSSA. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- Thanks to @jamesjrogers, @fxnscitech for talking to me today about #RIPTwitter- fxn.ws/1SbKGxj #NPPRSA #socialmarketing 4 hours ago
- RT @fxnscitech: #RIPTwitter: CEO Jack Dorsey says Twitter is alive and well #FNSciTech fxn.ws/1mnEYdJ https://t.co/ndYMgMfAUn 6 hours ago
- “Lights up” flat-out wrong wording to use. Sanders offered great advice, as did Faulk, Irvin. Didn’t rip him at all. twitter.com/YahooSports/st… 7 hours ago
- @TereseYale This will bring you years of happiness. #BlameCanada 7 hours ago
- @HeatherMcElrath Good morning, Heather! Hope the week is off to a great start. 7 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives