Posted on December 5, 2013, in Branding, Monday Minute, Personal Branding, Public Relations and tagged business strategies with social media, CEO of You, how to operate your personal brand, personal brand, Personal Branding, Public Relations, public relations career, SWOT, SWOT Analyses, SWOT analysis, Ways to be the CEO of You. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- I'm glad to share this post from @AU_SOC colleague @pdkdc on prepping our future #PR pros- "We are working hard to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @giantswfan @LanceMedow great #BigBlueKickOff on 3/22. The #2 breakdown was incredible, made my drive down 95 enjoy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @AU_PRSSA Count me in for at least one!! :) #AUPRSSA 3 hours ago
- @ImJustBilly You get too far. I’d stop at long. #themoreyouknow 3 hours ago
- @SCOREmovie The John Williams “Superman” theme is iconic.. when you hear it, I feel like the Man of Steel is about to appear. 10 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives