Posted on January 22, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged blogging, Deirdre Breakenridge, jason mollica's journey cast, Marketing, matthew cerrone, Metsblog, podcast, podcasting, PR 2.0, PRStudChat, Public Relations, public relations pro, Social Media, the journey cast. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- This put a smile on my face & some good jammin' in the day, @singerlilsuzy. https://t.co/6yKK9IvK0h 19 hours ago
- #Mets win!! https://t.co/6rCMINsdpn 1 day ago
- RT @passantino: Shimon Peres, Israel’s longest-serving politician and statesman, dies at 93 buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 1 day ago
- RT @Marlins: Thank you, @mets. ❤️ twitter.com/AnthonyDiComo/… 1 day ago
- RT @jamesjrogers: Good social media insight from @JasMollica on the 1st #PresidentialDebate #FNSciTech | fxn.ws/2dgNyqw 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives