Posted on January 22, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged blogging, Deirdre Breakenridge, jason mollica's journey cast, Marketing, matthew cerrone, Metsblog, podcast, podcasting, PR 2.0, PRStudChat, Public Relations, public relations pro, Social Media, the journey cast. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @rscibetti: Be aware of how Twitter resizes photos in feed. See this Sharks example. Fans have no need to click, so sponsor loses exposu… 2 hours ago
- @JimCerny his columns, blogs were part of my morning reads. We NYR fans are less informed without him around. Not many hockey scribes left. 2 hours ago
- RT @JimCerny: #NYR fans & those of us lucky to have worked alongside Rick Carpiniello are far worse off w/ news that Gannett has let him go… 2 hours ago
- @MrMediaTraining glad to see the good "reverend" is worried about political support over Gingrich says Kelly "likes sex." 2 hours ago
- @TheWrapRadio Roy Hobbs, Kelly Leak, Billy Chapel, Ricky Vaughn, Nuke Laloosh. 2 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives