Posted on January 22, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged blogging, Deirdre Breakenridge, jason mollica's journey cast, Marketing, matthew cerrone, Metsblog, podcast, podcasting, PR 2.0, PRStudChat, Public Relations, public relations pro, Social Media, the journey cast. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @Mets: #MetsWin Biiiiiiiiiiig. 😃 Let's keep the momentum rolling. #UnfinishedBusiness Box ➡️ atmlb.com/2bsuedN https://t.co/busA… 6 hours ago
- Keith: Let's put it in the books already. Gary: What? Are you Howie? cc: @MetsBooth 6 hours ago
- RT @theteacherchris: #MetsTwitter #giveaway Colon 2hit Topps Now card. FREE! retweet & follow to enter. Winner picked 2nite during game htt… 9 hours ago
- RT @HandsRespect: An urgent message from Stan Lee: "Help me in spreading respect for all." 18 hours ago
- RT @AdamSerwer: Most humans don't publicly express joy and self satisfaction when they hear about the death of a stranger https://t.co/JW8n… 18 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives