Posted on January 22, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged blogging, Deirdre Breakenridge, jason mollica's journey cast, Marketing, matthew cerrone, Metsblog, podcast, podcasting, PR 2.0, PRStudChat, Public Relations, public relations pro, Social Media, the journey cast. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @AZCardinals and @BruceArians getting an awesome talent! Do work @Haason7Reddick!! #TempleMade #TempleTUFF twitter.com/templeuniv/sta… 4 hours ago
- Really loved him in the O'Callahan role. My heart is sad because he was in pain. twitter.com/variety/status… 4 hours ago
- RT @NYRangerFanclub: 🚨GIVEAWAY🚨RT and FOLLOW to ENTER! If @NYRangers score a short handed goal we will GIVEAWAY THIS JERSEY. https://t.co/G… 5 hours ago
- @dariasteigman To Cleveland 5 hours ago
- Kirk Cousins out of the NFC East... Is Washington trying to win or are they hoping to get lucky? https://t.co/ayoLWagtPU 5 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives