Posted on February 20, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged Game Changer Communications, Jason Sprenger, JourneyCast, Minneapolis, Minnesota, podcast, Podcast features Game Changer Communications president Jason Sprenger, podcasting, Public Relations, Social Media, The LEAD Project. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @Space_Lectures: ON THIS DAY 49 YEARS AGO July 20, 1969, the human race accomplished its single greatest technological achievement of a… 14 hours ago
- RT @LGio27: I have a dark side too. Sometimes I drink the milk right from the carton in the fridge twitter.com/ChiSoxFanMike/… 14 hours ago
- RT @SylviaBurwell: To our @AmericanU community, I wanted to let you know that my team and I have been taking a close look at the lockdown t… 14 hours ago
- @AU_PRSSA https://t.co/MBAZjEZXdU 18 hours ago
- @chaney_jo Are there bad tattoos? Sure. But, if your or anyone’s have special meaning, no one should criticize. #BeYourself 19 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives