Posted on February 20, 2014, in Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged Game Changer Communications, Jason Sprenger, JourneyCast, Minneapolis, Minnesota, podcast, Podcast features Game Changer Communications president Jason Sprenger, podcasting, Public Relations, Social Media, The LEAD Project. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- Sadly, this happens way too often. I feel sadness for a person who has that much hatred. twitter.com/meghanmccain/s… 6 hours ago
- @JamesGunn Seems headline is clickbait. Clearly no confirmation, only you've talked about it. Must be frustrating w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- @danieminor13 Crush it, Danie! 10 hours ago
- @LuvToDance80 That's a face you CANNOT resist! 14 hours ago
- @matthewjdowd This is true. But people must have trust in press. Those numbers are, sadly, low these days. edelman.com/global-results/ 19 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives