Posted on February 27, 2014, in Inspiration, Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged Chicago Cubs, KimberMedia, Matt LaCasse, microvideo, Missouri, New York Mets, Social Media, social networks, why micro video will dominate, work-life balance. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @JimCerny Duracell batteries have nothing on you, Jim! :) #USA #HockeyLife 39 minutes ago
- @JoleneLevesque Hi! Yes, I am. 41 minutes ago
- This man feels it's funny to mock students who watched classmates get murdered in front of them. Easy to sit behind… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 43 minutes ago
- RT @NYRangers: "It's an incredible night.' #NYR legends Messier, Leetch and Richter reflect on jersey ceremonies @TheGarden. https://t.co/V… 23 hours ago
- Check out Lauren’s blog! twitter.com/fashionfernweh… 1 day ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives