Posted on February 27, 2014, in Inspiration, Public Relations, The JourneyCast and tagged Chicago Cubs, KimberMedia, Matt LaCasse, microvideo, Missouri, New York Mets, Social Media, social networks, why micro video will dominate, work-life balance. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @MobileProfessor he starts all the fights... The are huge, great fights. 3 minutes ago
- . @ChrisEvans looking awesome in that tux... is that teal or a blue? Either way, always stylin'. #Oscars 5 minutes ago
- I guess the Joker got the last laugh... #Oscars https://t.co/xmYkQqDsDE 29 minutes ago
- @MichelleSturino the after party for those Italians will have the best food, too! #mangia 32 minutes ago
- RT @pdkdc: An Oscar and a baby - life doesn't get much better than that - I think #MahershalaAli would agree! #Oscars2017 34 minutes ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives