Posted on May 21, 2014, in Inspiration, Public Relations, Social Media, The JourneyCast and tagged authors, Defense, Dr. Michael Brown, Michael A. Brown, Michael Brown, Michael Brown Sr. Ph.D., military career, Nurturing Social Capital, Right Fit Communications, Social Media 4EVR, social networking, Sr., textbook, Tracy Schario. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @MobileProfessor he starts all the fights... The are huge, great fights. 1 minute ago
- . @ChrisEvans looking awesome in that tux... is that teal or a blue? Either way, always stylin'. #Oscars 4 minutes ago
- I guess the Joker got the last laugh... #Oscars https://t.co/xmYkQqDsDE 27 minutes ago
- @MichelleSturino the after party for those Italians will have the best food, too! #mangia 31 minutes ago
- RT @pdkdc: An Oscar and a baby - life doesn't get much better than that - I think #MahershalaAli would agree! #Oscars2017 33 minutes ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives