Posted on May 21, 2014, in Inspiration, Public Relations, Social Media, The JourneyCast and tagged authors, Defense, Dr. Michael Brown, Michael A. Brown, Michael Brown, Michael Brown Sr. Ph.D., military career, Nurturing Social Capital, Right Fit Communications, Social Media 4EVR, social networking, Sr., textbook, Tracy Schario. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- RT @Mets: One year ago, @mikepiazza31 no longer needed a ticket to get into the @baseballhall. atmlb.com/2uuKnW0 https://t.co/7fLL2Fx… 9 minutes ago
- Am I wrong in feeling this is ridiculous to be a "promoted" tweet? twitter.com/teenmom/status… 2 hours ago
- Pres. Trump- "For the past 17 years, #Obamacare has wreaked havoc." 17?! Did we skip ahead to 2027? #ACA signed in '10. #FakeNews 2 hours ago
- Entering the afternoon like... https://t.co/WdSNA3SLli 3 hours ago
- @RealKevKeenan @EmMilliron How this is even a question is beyond me. Wawa is king. End story. 10 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives