Posted on April 23, 2012, in Job Search, Monday Minute, Personal Branding and tagged education, Facebook, full time job, HAPPO, hashtag, internships, Jason Mollica, Monday Minute, Public Relations, Social Media, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Walk with Me
- Protected: Seven Common Problems that Uber Passengers Face May 5, 2016
- Join me at JRM Comm for a new blog! February 2, 2016
- A new dawn for JRM Comm August 3, 2015
- A “Spark” for social content June 4, 2015
- The Four Pillars of Personal Branding March 26, 2015
- @Ceford16 @buffalobills @DDawkins66 #buffalove 13 hours ago
- RT @Ceford16: This Temple Owl is so happy that the @buffalobills drafted @DDawkins66 #TempleTough #BillsMafia 💪 13 hours ago
- @morganyorkwrite I think, in most cases, they'll not care. If someone gets offended, they may need to adjust the mindset. :) 13 hours ago
- @morganyorkwrite I use LinkedIn often & still have issues with it. Sorry you had to experience this. 13 hours ago
- @haprusak @WGRZ @DDawkins66 Predictable, I know. :) 13 hours ago
PR Breakfast Club contributor
I’m a HAPPO champ!
One Guy’s archives